Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Decoded Old Version Interpid Gamecp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes item shop is easy to fix , just some mismatch on the Code , you just need to edit it right :)::):

Can you tell me what kind of bug is that ?

yes brother , the bug will be , it will only show a white blank page unless its fixed :D:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u guys mean this item mall? ya the problem is in the php code but since non of u guys know php good luck fixing it ;)

itemmall - [Release] Decoded Old Version Interpid Gamecp - RaGEZONE Forums

heh

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Pokemon Tamer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
even though i dont know much about php, it took me only a couple of minutes to fix the item shop
there's a license expiration warning, is it normal..??
its been a very long time since ive come here
nice release..
gc - [Release] Decoded Old Version Interpid Gamecp - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i got and database issu.

Couldn't connect to the Game CP database server.

i have the RF_GameCP database
and RF_ItemsDB then did odbc for them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
but i can tell u this the problem is in the code of the module it self.... im not gonna give away the anser but a hint where to find the problem and fix it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UniverseGaming Sir thanks a lot for this release --_-- I only want GameCP if iz intrepid one I got errors while executing those MSSQL querys still stuck at(I realize that I needed those DBS before starting those upgrades) 2.0.1 beta to 2.1.1 it shows me tons of errors and since I duno PhP at all as u stated I'm humble and will ask for HELP!! please help me set up this intrepid dream -_-
first things 1st I did run RFGame_CP RF_WORLDEP2 and RF_ItensDB I got some error but I was able to fix it(all 3 runing) but when trying to run 2.0.1 beta to 2.1.1 it shows me tons of errors here we go this is the msg I got:

5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 28
The object 'DF_gamecp_redeem_log_redeem_price' is dependent on column 'redeem_price'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 28
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN redeem_price failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, StateMsg 1, Line 35
The object 'DF_gamecp_redeem_log_redeem_total_gp' is dependent on column 'redeem_total_gp'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 35
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN redeem_total_gp failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 43
The object 'DF_gamecp_shop_items_item_price' is dependent on column 'item_price'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 43
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN item_price failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 2705, Level 16, State 4, Line 50
Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'item_delete' in table 'gamecp_shop_items' is specified more than once.
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 56
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (vote_max_gp).
The statement has been terminated.
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 58
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (vote_min_gp).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 60
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_enable).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 62
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_enable_ssl).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 64
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_password).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 66
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_port).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 68
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_server).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 70
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_username).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 72
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (shop_order_by).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 74
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (shop_sort).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 76
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_ban_reasons).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 78
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (scurity_max_accounts).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
strange error ive never seen it and i dont really have the tme to help busy IRL

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
even though i dont know much about php, it took me only a couple of minutes to fix the item shop
there's a license expiration warning, is it normal..??
its been a very long time since ive come here
nice release..
View attachment 154156

Good dp man ;) , ye you can remove that liscense thing too , its there too a line we just need to remove it to make it disable ;)

UniverseGaming Sir thanks a lot for this release --_-- I only want GameCP if iz intrepid one I got errors while executing those MSSQL querys still stuck at(I realize that I needed those DBS before starting those upgrades) 2.0.1 beta to 2.1.1 it shows me tons of errors and since I duno PhP at all as u stated I'm humble and will ask for HELP!! please help me set up this intrepid dream -_-
first things 1st I did run RFGame_CP RF_WORLDEP2 and RF_ItensDB I got some error but I was able to fix it(all 3 runing) but when trying to run 2.0.1 beta to 2.1.1 it shows me tons of errors here we go this is the msg I got:

5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 28
The object 'DF_gamecp_redeem_log_redeem_price' is dependent on column 'redeem_price'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 28
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN redeem_price failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, StateMsg 1, Line 35
The object 'DF_gamecp_redeem_log_redeem_total_gp' is dependent on column 'redeem_total_gp'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 35
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN redeem_total_gp failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 5074, Level 16, State 1, Line 43
The object 'DF_gamecp_shop_items_item_price' is dependent on column 'item_price'.
Msg 4922, Level 16, State 9, Line 43
ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN item_price failed because one or more objects access this column.
Msg 2705, Level 16, State 4, Line 50
Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'item_delete' in table 'gamecp_shop_items' is specified more than once.
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 56
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (vote_max_gp).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 58
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (vote_min_gp).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 60
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_enable).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 62
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_enable_ssl).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 64
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_password).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 66
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_port).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 68
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_server).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 70
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_smtp_username).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 72
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (shop_order_by).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 74
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (shop_sort).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 76
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (gamecp_ban_reasons).
Msg 2627, Level 14, State 1, Line 78
Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_gamecp_config'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.gamecp_config'. The duplicate key value is (scurity_max_accounts).

Check db bro ^+^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was able to setup the intrepid GameCP,, its online acount register working status working but itemshop don't work, and when I tried to go to 127.0.0.1:2224/gcp/includes/anything.php It says [GameCP Debug] PHP Notice: in file /gcp/gamecp_common.php on line 214: Undefined variable: admin
I need to change that admin on that line to my user ADMIN used on includes/main/config.php ? other error I got when trying to use any admin_edit_character.php iz Fatal error: Call to undefined function hasPermissions() in C:\AppServ\www\gcp\includes\admin_edit_character.php on line 13 ......the code on line 13 iz : if( hasPermissions($do) )
can any of u guys point me on how to create an ADMIN login to gameCP please? ^_^ tnks in advance Masters Best reggards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dunno what I changed but now all admin opitions are showed on left side but I still don't have acess to them.. plus now I got license expiration warning same as DPMAN itemshop still not working hahaha

Back