• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] INI config creator

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This might help the ones who have a hard time setting up the configs for first couple times.
IF you have keeper code for the RU server document it before editing it.

TH is "45ddcvddb883853" in the NewHolySystem.ini I can't remember the RU.

I wrote this for my server setup it works well might give it a try. It is a single form that write all the config files for you.

1 Enter zoneserver base folder.
2 Enter account server base folder.
3 Enter database user and password.
3 Select database names or enter yours as needed.
4 Enter ip address for database and port.
5 Enter zone ip, account ip, and login ip's for servers. These need to be ip you want everyone to connect to and keep database local ip.
6 Only nation code TH works for Zone because i only knew TH keeperCode if you use other like RU you'll need to manually change keeper code but can change your others as needed but defaults work for me. US for account And CN for login is default with the TH Zone server.
7 name the server
8 Turn your fireguard on or off. mine will error if not true but TRUE or FALSE not yes or no.
9 Hit create and it is done!

My database is in native mssql so i used the odbc native driver in my rfacc.ini's
ps make sure you used your sql native to odbc or you will have to edit rfacc.ini's.

When selecting zone and account folder make sure old files are there to replace them otherwise it will error.

Back up your old ini's in case it errors I wrote this in visual basic 2012.
Netframework 4.5 I think

New Link

Share with anyone I don't mind.

My program will not update NewHolysystem.ini this will cuase you an error if not done maually!
Sorry if you are using RU you will need to edit keepercallcode int NEwHolySystem.ini manually TH is "45ddcvddb883853" This ini is found in the zoneserver/ rf_bin/ intialize folder. If your RU server works I would document that code in case you want to run server in RU, Usually RU zone, RU login, RU account run well together and you can login to game. While the combination that I use run well together as well. I haven't found another mix it usually leads to login client errors.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this just for TH and CN??

what about for RU and other countries?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

WorldInfo.ini

NationCode = RU

NewHolySystem.ini
KeeperCallCode = 45uuc7uu188v85v

KeeperCallCode
[HolySystem]
KeeperCallCode = 45ssc4ssi88y85y CN
KeeperCallCode = 45ddcvddb883853 TH
KeeperCallCode = 45uuc7uu188v85v RU
KeeperCallCode = 45d9ceddc88s853 US

Thanks sadi for the keepercall codes that is who at least i got them from not sure if his original work but thanks Everyone who might have contributed to this.

You need to change your keepercall code in newholysystem.ini for the nation code of the server so RU requires a different keepercall than th. I did not know this when i made the ini config creator last year. It worked because i never changed my server code. I read through the forums and learned this later. I wrote the program based on what i knew.

Back up your server and give it a try. So use tool select everything you need and then edit the keepercall in newholysystem.ini manually. Potentially "RFacc.ini's" should be the same. Lots of new people have issue with the config files I know i did when i first arrived at RF Online forums.

I could be wrong but i think RU zone has to have RU account RU login for it to work. TH should use the default when it loads. You can use billcruxRF if you use TH or Billing if you Use RU or TH, I believe.

My program will edit so you can use it doesn't change the newholysystem.ini that is why it won't work with another server with out you making a manual edit. I would have added that file to the list to edit if i knew about it then. I lost my source files when computer crashed lost hard drives.

I added video only thing is fireguard setting you need to write yes for fireguard. RU it's on forums to add yes. Should let you type into box.
WRITE RU into nation codes or select from drop down boxes.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for this noob question but im new here and im new for creating rf server

how about for ph country what nation code im going to use?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry for this noob question but im new here and im new for creating rf server

how about for ph country what nation code im going to use?

As far as I know you need to select one of those keeper call codes to get your server up and running.
The client supports many languages so just select your language in the launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok bro thank for info really works now my problem now is how to edit my launcher and to webapp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok bro thank for info really works now my problem now is how to edit my launcher and to webapp

I would get another launcher that works with the structures that are provided in the forum and edit with that or hex edit current launcher. There are several emulators and videos how to setup web emulation appserv or xampp and there are plenty of instructions to hex the launcher. Go to tutorial section, read and watch, the videos, and you might look back through the main forum posts these questions has been answered many times over. I use Google.com to search this forum just post your question and add rf online or ragezone.com to your question it will turn up posts related to your question on the forum almost every time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im now in the middle of creating of luancher i think im going to finish it my error says patch failure my question is do i need to change the port also of my launcher ? thank you in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im now in the middle of creating of luancher i think im going to finish it my error says patch failure my question is do i need to change the port also of my launcher ? thank you in advance

No, your emulator might be failing to send the patchinfo.z. Is your downloader downloading patchinfo.z You can open client and see patchinfo.z pop in client and then disappear.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested only for 2.2.3.2 it should set everything up but if you change nation code you must make sure newholysystem.ini has the correct keeper code If not it will create errors.

Back