Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Monster/mob adder

Reaction score
there ya go...
download :
virustotal :

Q : what is this?
A : this is a tool to add new monster on a map

Q : How to use it?
A : download the tools, put the tool inside Zone Server\RF_Bin\Map folder, run the tools, enter necessary input, for "MAP" input, put the folder name, for example : if you want to add new monster in Elf map put "Cora" for "MAP" input, for ether is "Platform01". etc

i only tested to add new monster in the Elf map, let me know if it's work outside elf map,
please take a note, this is just a simple and fast release i created around an hour ago, i did not take measure of everything (such as wrong input, wrong monster code, files not exist, etc),
oh, monster code should use UPPER case...

i might release (not promising) the source, but currently i'm lazy to upload it, beside my connection is currently so bad :D:

another note : this tools is very limited, it will only add single monster code for each files it's generated (in manual way, you could use 1 file for multiple monster at the same time), and also i did not adding the block code to spt, i'm not sure what it's used for in the first place, i only put the dmm code, and it's work anyway :p:

for manual adding monster, follow this guide : http://forum.ragezone.com/f480/guide-placing-monster-spawns-874508/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi sir! Nice Release, it was nice I bumped into your thread, the idea of this tool is simply worth having for some point it helps you hasten your work,

I tried already this one but it didn't start up because it requires some .Net Framework version that I know nothing about,, lol,,..

I hope it could work without those requirements.. I'm running my test server with my Main Server so I can't upgrade it to its requirements that easy.

Nice Release though..

Reaction score
Hi sir! Nice Release, it was nice I bumped into your thread, the idea of this tool is simply worth having for some point it helps you hasten your work,

I tried already this one but it didn't start up because it requires some .Net Framework version that I know nothing about,, lol,,..

I hope it could work without those requirements.. I'm running my test server with my Main Server so I can't upgrade it to its requirements that easy.

Nice Release though..
net framework 4.0 is required to run this tools,
you didn't need to upgrade,
just download and install this :

this is build using managed C++/CLR
so net framework is required,
unless i make it using console or winapi i dont like ._.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ncat3cT - [Release] Monster/mob adder - RaGEZONE Forums

Help Me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Release.

by the way is the xyz coordinate is same on the game map ? i mean can i use xyz coordinate from the game or must use defferent xyz for the server ?

Thanks by the way for this.
:beer:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i test it "FAILED" when i recheck what happens, this tools need Files %MapName%-[BLOCK].dat, if not found = failed. why not create a files with %MapName%-[BLOCKS].dat instead of failed ? hehe ;)btw nice tools

Reaction score
when i test it "FAILED" when i recheck what happens, this tools need Files %MapName%-[BLOCK].dat, if not found = failed. why not create a files with %MapName%-[BLOCKS].dat instead of failed ? hehe ;)btw nice tools

already post the reason :

please take a note, this is just a simple and fast release i created around an hour ago, i did not take measure of everything (such as wrong input, wrong monster code, files not exist, etc),
oh, monster code should use UPPER case...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is the use of radius? is it the radius of mobs once summon? like if 10 mobs all 10 mobs will be scatter in that radius area?

Reaction score
what is the use of radius? is it the radius of mobs once summon? like if 10 mobs all 10 mobs will be scatter in that radius area?
yes, that is correct,
it will scatter around that radius,

radius actually have -x -y -z x y z

Code:
*dmm02_0    [COLOR=#ff0000]-20    -100    -20        20    100    20
[/COLOR]-node_tm
-0.999937 0.000000 -0.011225 0.000000
0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000  0.011225 0.000000 -0.999937 0.000000

that red part is radius,
in this tools i make it simple, so people did not get an headache from it,
so if you put 100 in the tools,
it will become :
-100 -100 -100 100 100 100

if you change radius to 1, and only spawn 1 monster, the monster won't move...
but be carefull,
if you make radius to 0, or if your radius is in the air, your monster won't spawn...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so we can say radiu in 100 is good by default? example I will summon PB ? 100 radius is good already?

Second once I add the new monster I can only transfer the map.spt, map[block].dat and the mapxxx.dat and it will work already? or do i need to upload all files in the map?

Reaction score
so we can say radiu in 100 is good by default? example I will summon PB ? 100 radius is good already?

Second once I add the new monster I can only transfer the map.spt, map[block].dat and the mapxxx.dat and it will work already? or do i need to upload all files in the map?

there's no default, but usually i use 100-150, sometimes i do 500, and sometimes only 1 to make immovable monster
you could tes in game by using %xyz in the center of coordinate, then move to right using keyboard, and use %xyz, sub the second X to the first X, then you get your radius,
if you did not check it, it's possible that your monster will bug and drop to the ground...

follow the instruction, put to "map" folder in your zone,
then run, add parameter, click add new monster, if it's say added, just restart your zone and you are done...
no need to move anything else...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there's no default, but usually i use 100-150, sometimes i do 500, and sometimes only 1 to make immovable monster
you could tes in game by using %xyz in the center of coordinate, then move to right using keyboard, and use %xyz, sub the second X to the first X, then you get your radius,
if you did not check it, it's possible that your monster will bug and drop to the ground...

follow the instruction, put to "map" folder in your zone,
then run, add parameter, click add new monster, if it's say added, just restart your zone and you are done...
no need to move anything else...

yes but my MAP is in my local drive that is why im asking.. ok I will do the tricks of subtracting the xyz to new xyz thanks for the info

Reaction score
yes but my MAP is in my local drive that is why im asking.. ok I will do the tricks of subtracting the xyz to new xyz thanks for the info
then you need to create the same structure
../folder contain this software
/folder contain this software/Cora <example elf land map>
/folder contain this software/Sette
/folder contain this software/Platform01

run the software, enter, add, if it's say added (not failure)
you could push the whole folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks likertuban! And to easy remove monsters added?

Back