Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Portal Adder source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
likertuban

You CAN Tell me qua error is this ?
likertuban - [Release] Portal Adder source - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
solution for this problem

1NZ0n0I - [Release] Portal Adder source - RaGEZONE Forums

nevermind problem solve nice release anyway im new this community i try make test server first and make project use this programm very usefull

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@likertuban

what the mean of

from race code? I think I cant specified it.I just found this
11111 = all race
11000 = only bells
00110 = only cora
00001 = only acc
11110 = bellato , cora

Reaction score
@likertuban

what the mean of

from race code? I think I cant specified it.I just found this
11111 = all race
11000 = only bells
00110 = only cora
00001 = only acc
11110 = bellato , cora

if
11000 = only bells
00001 = only acc
11001 = bells & acc perhaps? xD
I've never really try it out,
but it seem it use binary format where :
1 = bellato male
1 = bellato female
1 = cora male
1 = cora female
1 = accretia
that is why 11000 is bellato male & female, but still, I've never try to test it, i just leave it as an option :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix Need Item Count in client or server side , because i set 1 Soul Flame Stone itemamount & i test in game itemamount is 255 Soul Flame Stone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix Need Item Count in client or server side , because i set 1 Soul Flame Stone itemamount & i test in game itemamount is 255 Soul Flame Stone

Q : can you please upload new source?A : no, respect me, i decide what i want to share, portal name is simple enough, you just need to edit NDMap.edf or add it to the source yourself, and don't ask to upload my current source, any post that asking for it will get deleted.

Reaction score
This works once compiled but when you add 1 portal it works fine. Add 2 portals thr map.dat break.
read the FAQ :
Q : you said it's not perfect? how come? this tools seem to be handy and wonderful, i can even say it's spectacular +_+
A : there's actually 1 unknown value which is uncertain what it is (there's another unknown struct but the value is usually constant), in my strs, it's
Code:
x32 "Map of Arrival";
can't figure it out what it is, and how to make it, so i leave the value to 0/zero, but the portal seem to work properly so dont worry, there's another problem in this tool, this tool did not add new portal to NDMap.edf, so your portal name might be messed up, i was planning to add later, but after some thinking, i won't release the next version, i will leave it as it is.

Q : How come you did not update it? and release some unfinished tool?
A : after some thinking, i want people on this forum to learn programmer too, even not perfect (i myself is not perfect, if you look on the source, you will realize i'm not professional at all, well i'm not a programmer to begin with), so i want you to solve that problem yourself, i already give 98% of the hardwork, you just need to add your own 2% yourself, even you did not complete this tool, you can still add the new portal manually to NDMap.edf, and it wasn't really that hard as long as you know which portal/map it is :p:

your NDMap.edf probably messed up right now

Back