Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RF Launcher Source (my own source)

Reaction score
hello, i want to share my own launcher, i build this launcher from zero, from tracing the packet, checking the bin and login server.
new link :
the code is crap, but i tested it and work :D:
i use C++ CLR, you could redesign it up to your taste :):

to compile :
1. you need vs studio 2010 ultimate SP 1 (not sure about the express edition, you need to update the SP1) just search on google you would find it easily
2. open the project, compile

note : not all the packet is being handled, some error might occured, i just handle the most important packet/task from loginserver, also, if you experienced nothing happened after click on login button/serverlist did not show up, try to increase Thread::Sleep(100) to higher number such as Thread::Sleep(1000) on LoginButton_Click function, hope it work :D:

another note : you might find there's register button in it, yes, you could register an account directly from your launcher to submit data to your register page, yes you need to handle it on your register page/in php, change :
Code:
http://127.0.0.1/register/registerlauncher.php
in Register.h to your register page, sadly i only add username, password and confirm password form, there's no e-mail and no captcha,
to handle register submit, you could get the value in PHP
PHP:
$_POST["username"];
$_POST["password"];
$_POST["password2"];
and do your checking like usual, please do not echo any html tag, just echo an error, or successful text, it will appear as pop up.

another important note : if you use full screen mode/disable windows mode, make sure your resolution is correct to your desktop resolution size, or you will get an error, windows mode could have custom size, that is why the resolution form in setting is a plain number, not dropdown list, i do it on purpose, because i play in custom size and in windows mode.

P.S : I create this launcher string by string without any help, please don't claim this as your work :D:
but you could learn the source and make your own launcher with another language such as java/C# too :D:
just make sure not to do it on android :lol:
i was planning to make auto updater too, but it's too complicated, my old autoupdater zip/unzipper do not work on C++/CLR :(:
and i don't want to re-write my auto updater from the beginning :(:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
link has been updated, sorry for the delay,
a little bit of my confide/curhatan for the delay (you don't have to read it, but this contain information about the delay) :
again, I'm very sorry for the delay, I'm very busy in real life to make a living, as I'm not a student anymore
I love this section and the game game, but I need to life to love this game :p:
and to be honest, actually I have lost this source, the launcher source is in my old computer which I didn't use for quite sometimes and that source is newer with auto updater function/support and the fact that only 2 people click like button when the source available but complaining when the link broken is kind of sad (don't take me wrong, I do not ask for like/comment, I don't really care about your like/comment, but don't complain too much, 1 person is enough to tell me that the link is broken) :/: I know this source code is crap especially in socket part, but at least people can learn what to do to make a launcher,
that is one of the reason and luckily I found this source in my mediafire account...
I'm not sure if this is the same, probably older, but after a quick review, I think it's the same or a little bit newer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
link has been updated, sorry for the delay,
a little bit of my confide/curhatan for the delay (you don't have to read it, but this contain information about the delay) :
again, I'm very sorry for the delay, I'm very busy in real life to make a living, as I'm not a student anymore
I love this section and the game game, but I need to life to love this game :p:
and to be honest, actually I have lost this source, the launcher source is in my old computer which I didn't use for quite sometimes and that source is newer with auto updater function/support and the fact that only 2 people click like button when the source available but complaining when the link broken is kind of sad (don't take me wrong, I do not ask for like/comment, I don't really care about your like/comment, but don't complain too much, 1 person is enough to tell me that the link is broken) :/: I know this source code is crap especially in socket part, but at least people can learn what to do to make a launcher,
that is one of the reason and luckily I found this source in my mediafire account...
I'm not sure if this is the same, probably older, but after a quick review, I think it's the same or a little bit newer.

It has too much errors and cant be compiled lol, any tip? please and thanks you!

Reaction score
then you need to start posting the error screenshot instead of "lel"
Untitled - [Release] RF Launcher Source (my own source) - RaGEZONE Forums

The error..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back