Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RF Online Server 2.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
haha my reply post for mirror got delete :D

mirrors:

Windcloud - [Release]RF Online Server 2.2.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are there any un-corrupt mirrors of the ZoneServer? also where can I get the Billcruxrf DB.

First time setting up an RF server for me just for a laugh =]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, ZoneServer.rar is corrupted, anyone got a working ZoneServer file?
Thanks to magenik by the way...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for a wonderful work. Magen.
Thought you were a goner, but guess not =)

Btw. Still playing RF korean test server?

Retired Developer
Reaction score
link fixed sorry for that i did move A subdomain on my other server the htacess was wrong :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats for fixing it Magenik. Great release!! Does anyone know where can i get hold of the BillCruxDB it doesnt seem to be in the release >_<

Cheers Wolfos

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't waste your time installing on Windows XP 64 Pro.
Unlike SQL Express, SQL 2005 won't install on XP 64.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have one question, do i still need x64 OS for 2.2.3 or i can setup it on x86(x32) OS ? and do i need xp(x64)pro or xp(x64) ?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
You will always, always need a 64-bit OS for 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.2.1, 2.2.3, anything except Giga servers. Just as long as it's 64-bit.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, i'm very new to creating my own server so please take you time with me.

I have downloaded all magenik's files. But im using a tutorial for 2.2.1 realease http://forum.ragezone.com/f480/tutorial-guide-rf221-setup-guide-581522/

This release didnt have all the .ini files like worldinfo.ini etc so i created them myself, dont know if that is correct? Also i'm on the part that says open "login.exe" but there isnt one theres only "LoginServer_BraS.exe" but it slightly loads then vanishes. Hope someone can help me? really appreciate any words!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've followed all the steps. I've set up ODBC etc and tested them. i've changed all the ips in the ini files to my ip not sure what port to use??? I just need to run a login.exe or something ive clicked them all non are working "billingagentSD.exe" says BillingSystem.ini NationCode(X) Invalid.
"AccountServerSD.exe" says AccountDB Connect Failed. "LoginServerSD.exe" says Start()::Failed innit the billing DB. then after this popped up

Please help me if someone has successfully created a 2.2.3 server any advice is appreaciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm.. when I DL those files.. i can play RF?? or i need some other files?? to start play.. sorry.. i'm just new here..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Launcher LangPack reading failure

I set-up my server and it seems to be working fine but I got a problem by my client. When I try to login with my client, I enter my user name and password, it accepts, and click on the server name launcher closes then a pop-up APPEARS writing " LangPack reading failure." What the hell is this? Does anyone have any clue about that msg and how to fix it? I download 2.2.3 client from this site. Thanks...

OBS: I set up the region code in the ini files as "BR"

SS ERRo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You guys wouldn't happen to have a full tutorial or guide for this would you? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back