Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RF Online Server 2.2.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone have a link to client files that can be used with this version? thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any one have register33.php for register RF i have a trouble for register and all server work good....:D...:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx Magenik AWESOME !!!!!

So what RF Client do we use ^^

any? just make sure u either disable the version check by putting a ; in front of it in either one of the ini or hex the ini and edit it correctly + hex ur rfonline.bin ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, can anyone post a link for the control server files the 1st part from the link on page 1 doesnt work, and the one from filefactory requires payment :( wanna try this server out for all my uk m8s all help appreciated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone actually found a guide on how to set up a 2.2.3 server, and i dont mean the guides floating about where some guy with very poor english prattles on,and u cant understand jack about what hes saying. i need a nice clear english setup guide, any help will be greatly appreciated ty

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of the newer guides are unclear like 2.2.1 and 2.2.3, but if you read some of the older guides like how Giga 4 up2 is setup then you will see how most of the server setups are similar.

Setup Mssql, restore databases, setup ODBC, un-zip server hex server ini.Then get client and hex login launcher fix web script for account creation then your done.

Leech feeder.
Reaction score
the setup still remains more or less unchanged
2.2.3 guide, gotta register tho

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the setup still remains more or less unchanged
2.2.3 guide, gotta register tho

yeah this is the one tht i looked at, his english isnt to good, but ill give it another shot, manged to get a giga 4.2 up and working so guess i just gotta keep messing about to get 2.2.3 up and running

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im Looking for Staff how to make RF Private server im willing to host im posted At USA San Diego California i had GOod connection and i had nice SPec computer. im willingto host 24/7 please add me up : enaira22emorej@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

magenik if u have time to add me in ym: enaira22emorej@yahoo.com

im willing to host 24/7 im posted At USA San Diego California i had good connection and have nice spec of computer add me up or any1 want to be part of my Host Add me up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why not use mysql instead of mssql??
MsSql sucks donkeydingle!
Thanks for this release tho...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
when i kill Pit Boss, its always make my server crash. Anyone know why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back