Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RF Patron Launcher and BIN

Reaction score
Hello everyone, some people ask me about this, so here I release RF Patron Launcher (exe and source) and also RF_Online.bin from RF Online indonesia patron version (sorry I can't upload the whole client) to entertain everyone who is boring from #StayAtHome due to Corona Virus, I hope everyone is safe and healthy during this pandemic.
File Content :
  • MFC RF Launcher Source : this is a source code for visual studio 2013, the source is MFC C++, even tho' it's MFC, most of the implementation is not MFC at all :lol: because the code is just ported from my old .net C++/CLR launcher (because I got tired of C++/CLR memory management, when I do A = 3, and write A to a file, it suddenly changed to something else, without a known reason) you could just study the source and make your own launcher
  • MFC RF Launcher.exe : a compiled one, this launcher already tested by myself and work fine with the bin, this launcher support multi server/server selection, but it has no other feature such as setting or even save your ID
  • RF_Online.bin : this bin is patron version that I used on my youtube video, the bin is unpacked and the packet encryption is disabled/nulled (easy packet trace yay)

IMPORTANT NOTE : Launcher and RF_Online.bin is NOT ENOUGH to make you play RF Patron client on RF 2232 Server, you need to make your own module for 2232 server, trace the packet, and implement the packet needed to launch the client and make you able to enter the game/map. (use WPE/PacketEditor for tracing the packet)

ANOTHER NOTE : if you ever get lang pack error or something like that, it's because the language from R3engine.ini setting is not match the DefaultSettemp config (if I remember correctly), goodluck everyone, what I hope from realeasing this is so you spend your time on something during #StayAtHome time ^_^
P.S : subscipt to my channel even tho' it had nothing :p:

to Download the file, download the txt in attachment (there's no ad, so don't worry about it)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, some people ask me about this, so here I release RF Patron Launcher (exe and source) and also RF_Online.bin from RF Online indonesia patron version (sorry I can't upload the whole client) to entertain everyone who is boring from #StayAtHome due to Corona Virus, I hope everyone is safe and healthy during this pandemic.
File Content :
  • MFC RF Launcher Source : this is a source code for visual studio 2013, the source is MFC C++, even tho' it's MFC, most of the implementation is not MFC at all :lol: because the code is just ported from my old .net C++/CLR launcher (because I got tired of C++/CLR memory management, when I do A = 3, and write A to a file, it suddenly changed to something else, without a known reason) you could just study the source and make your own launcher
  • MFC RF Launcher.exe : a compiled one, this launcher already tested by myself and work fine with the bin, this launcher support multi server/server selection, but it has no other feature such as setting or even save your ID
  • RF_Online.bin : this bin is patron version that I used on my youtube video, the bin is unpacked and the packet encryption is disabled/nulled (easy packet trace yay)

IMPORTANT NOTE : Launcher and RF_Online.bin is NOT ENOUGH to make you play RF Patron client on RF 2232 Server, you need to make your own module for 2232 server, trace the packet, and implement the packet needed to launch the client and make you able to enter the game/map. (use WPE/PacketEditor for tracing the packet)

ANOTHER NOTE : if you ever get lang pack error or something like that, it's because the language from R3engine.ini setting is not match the DefaultSettemp config (if I remember correctly), goodluck everyone, what I hope from realeasing this is so you spend your time on something during #StayAtHome time ^_^

to Download the file, download the txt in attachment (there's no ad, so don't worry about it)

Im sorry sir..
I use rf bin and launcher get error cant login to game.. Why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
*update edit
can you teach me how to create module for 2232 server, just till i can run the client for sure. i want to be your student sir :)

i barely made it till tutorial section, then after i quit the tutorial the client close by it self. maybe i really need new module and implemented the packet as senpai said, what first i must do for making new module and what packet that im tracing on ? thanks in advance senpai..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
File Content :

2.PNG - [Release]RF Patron Launcher and BIN - RaGEZONE Forums 1.PNG - [Release]RF Patron Launcher and BIN - RaGEZONE Forums

seems like still gets langpack error after changing to 0x32D4

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just try hype on nothing
Name of theme need be like "not working 2.2.3.2 launcher with holes and not full source with bad filters for it"

Do it correctly, with good guide, good bin, easy to setting source - or not do anything
Releases like this by (greedy?) moderator - nice way to rip this ragezone part of forum

Reaction score
Just try hype on nothing
Name of theme need be like "not working 2.2.3.2 launcher with holes and not full source with bad filters for it"

Do it correctly, with good guide, good bin, easy to setting source - or not do anything
Releases like this by (greedy?) moderator - nice way to rip this ragezone part of forum

Lol, so sad, this is not for a leecher after all :lol:
Simply put, if you don't know how to code, this launcher are useless for you, this is only launcher, what are you expecting from it? :lol:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just try hype on nothing

i guess he did mention :

You can easily change another launcher source and just change the deafaultsettemp if i am not wrong
Use this launcher source and make defaultsettemp , i havent tried but im just thinking maybe it could do the work.

Reaction score
Lol, so sad, this is not for a leecher after all :lol:
Simply put, if you don't know how to code, this launcher are useless for you, this is only launcher, what are you expecting from it? :lol:

Well to be honest you litterally put Launcher and bin, not Launcher Bin needs coding to work lol The title is where you messed up, just saying.

Reaction score
Well to be honest you litterally put Launcher and bin, not Launcher Bin needs coding to work lol The title is where you messed up, just saying.

the release included the compiled one so it's not a mistake, but the compiled one is just for testing purpose, it lack a lot of thing, and the coding I mean is you need to catch client newer packet, not the coding for the launcher unless you want your own launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U dont need an aop launcher for ur aop server, all u need to do is change ur 2232 launcher ip XD
- Fuzzy

And since ive already leaked aop server and client files including pdb u can get them from rf-dev forum

Back