Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] RShield ZoneServer Protection Mini. (Re-Make Thread).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
RShield ZoneServer Protection Mini
RF Version 2.2.3.2 / Golden Update

REMOVED​

Features :
  • Block Bad Word
  • Block Access GM from Players
  • Fix GM Authority (no need to Edit ZoneServer Again to Enable Protect GM account)
  • Fix Duping Trade Item (All Dupe Trade is Fix)
  • Fix Crashing Server From Guild Member
  • Upgrade, Destroy, and Downgrade Config
  • Zone Offset Config
  • Chat Log System
  • GM Log System
  • Chip Status on / off.
  • Config Port and Verkey
  • New Command GM
  • New Command Players

New Commands GM :
kill_all (kill all monster around you)
no need to use %

New Command Players :
get_online (view total online in server)
mon_info Monstername (view Monster Info, etc : mon_info Dagnue)
char_info Charactername (view Character Info, etc : char_info Roslaw. after u add their name. u must Click their character to view character Info)

nb : all Command use in Normal Chat / White Chat

Installation Step :
  1. Use Nation RU, in WorldInfo.ini.
  2. Use Nation KeeperCallCode = 45uuc7uu188v85v, in NewHolySystem.ini.
  3. Set FG_CB.INI on Client Side (enable = 0) in Folder en-gb / en-id / or others, depend what nation you use on R3engine.ini.
  4. Set FGRS.ini on Server Side (FALSE/NO), you can find it on folder Fireguard in serverside Files.
  5. Set staff Account Grade 4 and Sub-Grade 2 for Admin and staff Account Grade 2 and Sub-Grade 1 for GM.

Download Section :​
RF Online.bin :
ZoneProtect :

Password : roslaw@psroom.net

2 weeks ago this thread has been deleted by Staff because Containing price tag in .txt files, Im sorry about that and the problem is done now. I make a new thread because many members always ask me how to Download again RShieldMiniProtection. This thread not containing any sell product or Price tag, but if you want more feature in RF you can contact me. Thank You

About this Protect :
This Protection Mod is basicly from Source Module 2.2.3.2 in Ragezone (just Structured and Class Only I pick up from there), because if you make new Structured and Class from Debugging ZoneServer that will takes a long time to Finish. All Function in Source Module 2.2.3.2 no Have Dupe Fix, Auction Fix, Crash Fix, and Others Bug Fix.

On there just Have 4 function can work but with a little problem.
1. Drop Money.
2. Minning System
3. Aura Demage System
4. Vote Additional Parameter System

Problem :
1. Drop money have a Bug process, because if players grap the packet, they can send back the packet to get free money without loot any item from ground.
2. Minning System have a same Bug process with Drop Money, if players grap the packet, they can send back the packet to get free reward from Minning System.
3. Aura Demage System is actually coding in ASM language, and then Extern value from C++, the problem is sometimes Value from Extern is stack with Null Value and make Unbalance demage Aura.
4. Vote System is Critical process because every single Character have 1 process, the problem is if many Players flooding the zone with Send Packet Bug Vote, your Zone will crash.

I have fix all Bug Issue in Add-Ons but not Shared In here, I make it on Other Protect Version.

Who Make SourceModule 2.2.3.2? I don't know, I thinks Rulex who Shared it in Ragezone just Stolen Other project and Share it in here, so I don't know who I should give Credit/Authors

thats why I shared this modules, and Add some bug fixed in here to help any people who get problem with Hackers. Thank You

If you not trust me about bug in Drop Money or Others, in SourceModules 2.2.3.2 you can try on Others Free Protect Shared in Ragezone and containing Drop Money on their Features.

1. Open WPE, Set Drop Money on Any Item you want.
2. Kill the Monster and Record Packet with WPE then pick the Item.
3. you will get your money increase in your bag Right?, then
4. See the Packet, as I know you can find 2 packet every loot item, send back Last Packet. ( you can try it by your self to finded a true Packet, because Im never shared Cheat in here)..
5. You can add Money with WPE after you send back the last packet. and u can send it again continous to get money Rapidly.

if you set Drop Money get PvpPoint / CPT Point, so players can Add PvpPoint / CPT Point Freely with WPE.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mr. thank published again
Its President has contributed a lot in here
I saw
Thank you

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
RShield ZoneServer Protection Mini
RF Version 2.2.3.2 / Golden Update

REMOVED

Features :
  • Block Bad Word
  • Block Access GM from Players
  • Fix GM Authority (no need to Edit ZoneServer Again to Enable Protect GM account)
  • Fix Duping Trade Item (All Dupe Trade is Fix)
  • Fix Crashing Server From Guild Member
  • Upgrade, Destroy, and Downgrade Config
  • Zone Offset Config
  • Chat Log System
  • GM Log System
  • Chip Status on / off.
  • Config Port and Verkey
  • New Command GM
  • New Command Players

New Commands GM :

New Command Players :

nb : all Command use in Normal Chat / White Chat

Installation Step :
  1. Use Nation RU, in WorldInfo.ini.
  2. Use Nation KeeperCallCode = 45uuc7uu188v85v, in NewHolySystem.ini.
  3. Set FG_CB.INI on Client Side (enable = 0) in Folder en-gb / en-id / or others, depend what nation you use on R3engine.ini.
  4. Set FGRS.ini on Server Side (FALSE/NO), you can find it on folder Fireguard in serverside Files.
  5. Set staff Account Grade 4 and Sub-Grade 2 for Admin and staff Account Grade 2 and Sub-Grade 1 for GM.

Download Section :​

RF Online.bin :
ZoneProtect :

Password : roslaw@psroom.net

About this Protect :

bang ... what the verkey for you rf_online.bin ??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
bang ... what the verkey for you rf_online.bin ??

you can find verkey configuration on WorldSystem.ini
and verkey for my protect is default and same with others RF_Online.bin.
I am not encrypted my bin, you can open it and seeing verkey on my RF_Online.bin

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It has been 2 years RShieldMini released on public without any problems and bad report from end users.
I would be happy to receive criticism and suggestions for updateing RShieldMini. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
roslaw im using rshield and fly hacking is working any reason why that is sir

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well, i would request if it's possible to make this dll/zone *duetable* with the other dll :3
sometimes i want to add my own, while use the other :D:

that is posible if others DLL's use different range base address.

just add others DLL to RShieldZone.exe with CFF Exploler.

Reaction score
No need to use anothers ZoneServer, just hook your DLL to RShieldZone.exe,
that is not working, always get this error everytime i'm trying to hook my dll and have your dll and my dll to work together :3
ROSLAW - [Release] RShield ZoneServer Protection Mini. (Re-Make Thread). - RaGEZONE Forums

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
that is not working, always get this error everytime i'm trying to hook my dll and have your dll and my dll to work together :3
ROSLAW - [Release] RShield ZoneServer Protection Mini. (Re-Make Thread). - RaGEZONE Forums

Test your DLL first before combined with anothers DLL, if your DLL can load and running without problem, so I think you have problem with memory address management.

Zoneserver process cannot running in dynamic memory address, you need fixed/static address memory, then you need to set base address for your DLL. (you can set it on VS C++ configuration)

Example : I make RShield DLL with base address from 0x11000000 to sizeof memory usage for my DLL.
so to avoid error - access violation at address memory, you need to use anothers base address at your DLL.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Test your DLL first before combined with anothers DLL, if your DLL can load and running without problem, so I think you have problem with memory address management.

Zoneserver process cannot running in dynamic memory address, you need fixed/static address memory, then you need to set base address for your DLL. (you can set it on VS C++ configuration)

Example : I make RShield DLL with base address from 0x11000000 to sizeof memory usage for my DLL.
so to avoid error - access violation at address memory, you need to use anothers base address at your DLL.
basically my base address is 0x13000000 it's default from GU_DLL source,
and that crap error happened, now i changed it to 0x12000000 seem work fine...
but it look like overwriting your module, isn't it? o_O
i try my new GM command it's work, but your command such as get_online, kill_all doesn't work,
and when use gm command such as %show me the dalant, rshield protection chat appear...
so i come to conclusion that my module is overwriting your module? o_O

if possible, could you please tell me what zone function/zone address did you using to fix this :
Fix Duping Trade Item (All Dupe Trade is Fix)
Fix Crashing Server From Guild Member

because i only need both of this from your free module, and i don't want to overwrite it :(:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
basically my base address is 0x13000000 it's default from GU_DLL source,
and that crap error happened, now i changed it to 0x12000000 seem work fine...
but it look like overwriting your module, isn't it? o_O
i try my new GM command it's work, but your command such as get_online, kill_all doesn't work,
and when use gm command such as %show me the dalant, rshield protection chat appear...
so i come to conclusion that my module is overwriting your module? o_O

if possible, could you please tell me what zone function/zone address did you using to fix this :
Fix Duping Trade Item (All Dupe Trade is Fix)
Fix Crashing Server From Guild Member

because i only need both of this from your free module, and i don't want to overwrite it :(:

that is because you hook at same memory address with RShield,
Fix Duping in Trade Item and Fix Crashing Server is not exist on GU_DLL Source Module.
so imposible if you re-hook it with your DLL.

Delete all module or function at GU_DLL source Moudule if you not need that,
to make sure you do not re-hook any memory address that is already hooked with RShield.

Last edited:
Reaction score
that is because you hook at same memory address with RShield,
Fix Duping in Trade Item and Fix Crashing Server is not exist on GU_DLL Source Module.
so imposible if you re-hook it with your DLL.

Delete all module or function at GU_DLL source Moudule if you not need that,
to make sure you do not re-hook any memory address that is already hooked with RShield.
i'm planning to add new feature, that is why, i'm asking what function did you use to fix that if i'm allowed to know,
because i'm trying to hook another function and add new feature for store/buy request on NPC/take item from mail/item bang favor, etc
that is why i'm asking, i'm afraid it would rewrite your hook, because i don't know what/where did you hook it :/:
that is if you don't mind tho'
you could give me a clue if you don't want to tell me the full function hook name/memory @@
hehehehe
thanks before :D:
:lol:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i'm planning to add new feature, that is why, i'm asking what function did you use to fix that if i'm allowed to know,
because i'm trying to hook another function and add new feature for store/buy request on NPC/take item from mail/item bang favor, etc
that is why i'm asking, i'm afraid it would rewrite your hook, because i don't know what/where did you hook it :/:
that is if you don't mind tho'
you could give me a clue if you don't want to tell me the full function hook name/memory @@
hehehehe
thanks before :D:
:lol:

You ask something which no relationship with Fix Dupe Trade or Fix Crash From Guild Member.
Because both of them is in ASM mode, hooked in middle of function. :lol:

Like I say before, imposible for GU_DLL Source module to replaced memory address of Fix Crash/Dupe. because that is not exist on GU_DLL source module. so you can feel free to making new features like you say.

I am not provide information about protection in here, because I have already give that information to two people, then they give that information to 1 people again (I don't know how much ppl they have shared that information for now, even that information is private information). the problem is not in information/clue I have give to them, the problem is in their attitude and action after they have that information.
Now you can see on release section too many DLL protection with same features but different name, and to make their module more popular, they add some vote system with crashing issue and add ban system with crashing account, they just care about popularity so they can act like developer, and destroy this business.

RF Section on ragezone has become a place for lazy people who just want to get something for free , without give any contribution to others. "you can see, after they release theirs Module in here they run away from here, and sometime they come back here just for replay some posting about bad issue on theirs modules, and if they want to get more important information they act like friend :lol:"
just want to get money without working hard

I am not make this things alone, I have friends who help me to fixing this things together. so I hope you can understand that situation, or you are has become like them ???....

We need to know the difference between private information and public information.
We need to respect people who have built this business from sratch, like RVGuard, Fedor, and Cerberus

Thank You

Last edited:
Reaction score
You ask something which no relationship with Fix Dupe Trade or Fix Crash From Guild Member.
Because both of them is in ASM mode, hooked in middle of function. :lol:

Like I say before, imposible for GU_DLL Source module to replaced memory address of Fix Crash/Dupe. because that is not exist on GU_DLL source module. so you can feel free to making new features like you say.

Thank You
oh, ok :D:
i understand that part.wkwkwwk
sure i also agree with you too :p:
i ask because i'm just afradi of rehooking the same address >_<
but thanks, it's mean i'm free to add new feature without limiting myself from afraid to rehook right xD
that is just the information i need xD
thanks a lot... :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh, ok :D:
i understand that part.wkwkwwk
sure i also agree with you too :p:
i ask because i'm just afradi of rehooking the same address >_<
but thanks, it's mean i'm free to add new feature without limiting myself from afraid to rehook right xD
that is just the information i need xD
thanks a lot... :):

Oke back to topic, do not worry to hooking.
Fix Crash/Dupe was hooked on middle of function.
if you use method from GU_DLL sourcecode, you will never replaced that address where ASM Code Injected to address.

the logical process from GU_DLL itself is just jumping call function in zoneserver to your DLL and returning it again to address function on zoneserver right?.
so actually GU_DLL not change the original function. GU_DLL just add more process between calling function and target function.

that is the basic thing you need to know.

That's why most of ppl who make some module from GU_DLL got crash on some address because they think they change the original function, and dont know the process logic of GU_DLL

Last edited:
Back