Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] My Script RF Alveim II aka Agoneris I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the Datatable\en-gb folder of the client. Try to replace NDLanguage.edf (I think. I couldn't remember LOL) from another English client.

Hey WatDaPak, Do you happen to know how to change the language in game ? I would love it to be english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I freaking love you.. the language is now english. thank you so much :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Glad you made it work. We noobs should support each other in this forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are some of the GM commands disabled for this ?

i tried the full force command it shows command error and i tried allskill 100000 but the elite spells dont get activated.

do you have any solution to make all spell appear ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, do you know how to get all force spells to GM status? when i use the gm command "full force" my force spells still remain at level 1

Please help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a good server. I changed the client to Korean.
NeutralB0000 - [Release] My Script RF Alveim II aka Agoneris I - RaGEZONE Forums
there are 75 80 85 weapons in the item code file that were not applied to the server.
As part of this little ahswiwotda.
I could not 'allchat' the way, so I had to change the .binfile.

sorry not good at English.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is a good server. I changed the client to Korean.
View attachment 161756
there are 75 80 85 weapons in the item code file that were not applied to the server.
As part of this little ahswiwotda.
I could not 'allchat' the way, so I had to change the .binfile.

sorry not good at English.

Hello, would you give me tips for changing the client from english to others ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I am trying to install this. but as soon as i put the server files in and try to start the zone server. I get the error saying "Failed to Create Empty Document"

Please help

hey guys where do i find the settings to change the in game language ? I have made the change in R3Engine.ini and language = USA. but in the game, its still Tagalog.

Please help

Try replace initialize file with your backup initialize file. It solve my problem with failed to create empty folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try replace initialize file with your backup initialize file. It solve my problem with failed to create empty folder
You can use the edf files to change the language tho, using the files placed inside the Datatable. there are different folders right ?

en-gb, ru-ru etc...

you can use the en-gb files if i am not wrong, the R3Engine.ini is for the launcher and etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, would you give me tips for changing the client from english to others ?

if you download the patch just delete nditem.edf ndstore.edf that you will see on en-gb folder and done

PS: new npc need to add new block on store.edf storelist.dat ndstore.edf because all ND.edf files you will see all names there

Reaction score
New Maps

Elf Relics (Lv55+)
Elf Sky Relics (Lv63+)
Central Maze (Event)
Lumenion Nortir (Farm 51+)
Who do not understand !? what the hell!!! you can paint more detailed this assembly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back