MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    UnityA3Location
    147Posts

Re: [Release] My Script RF Alveim II aka Agoneris I

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by UniverseGaming View Post
    i was able to download the files and to the post great share :) and awesome files but there are a few bugs however any real dev can fix them easy
    where the bug bro... because this not last update on my computer, this last usage on the server
    missmatch on icon items? hahaha

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

im still investigating these files ive seen a few item mismatchs on npc tho while not a big deal can pose a problem if a player knows how to edit client side alll it is is a few items server side that are in the store file that arent in the store client side appears maybe u or someone u worked with tried to remove items from a npc but didnt remove them server side only client side.... ill let u know more as i find but these file look amazing

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    UnityA3Location
    147Posts

This script is the work of my 1 year ago before I left the development of this game because my real work is very consuming my time. about out of sync between the server and any client I had forgotten what it was. There may be little difference between this last one I uploaded the file server to the server with those on my computer at the time.

If you would like to further develop this script I allow just don't use my old server name i.e. agoneris, including exogemus and alveim with this script. because these names are the result of cooperation with the Group at the time.

I'd appreciate someone who appreciates the hard work of someone. What's with this script, if you want to use it, please do not fully used even though with some improvements and additions. It is better to take some of its server and client patches.

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

oh i plan to edit these scripts and create something even better from them they have alot of potential

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    77Posts

will try those files,, thanks a lot agoenk

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    Jaka, IndonesiaLocation
    1,158Posts

too many drama
    KEBANYAKAN OPINI LU - - - KONTOL

MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

Hi everyone , noobs (who willing to learn) here..
    i have a little problem... some items from his excel code (except black colored code) cannot be summoned..

example : when i want to summon "FGM-414 Javelin-X" by using %*iwlux75 it says ERROR Fail grammar ..
    i'm pretty sure that item.edf (client) and weapon (server) contain those code (by using structorian).
    i've checked it again before post this ... both in nCount 10113, nope, still error.
    i've using RF Manage Tool (with the exact same script ofcourse) to insert those item into my bag, but when i open my bag, nope... nothing came in.
    it happened for non CCR default item, almost all of them.
    for any CCR default item, like %*ikxxx01, there is no problem for that, i can summon them.

i can buy seraphim siege for launcher, but i can't use it ... again, if i use lv 30 siege, i can use them.
    and if i use %lv 70 command (because it written the max level is 70) i cannot use any items due level requirement (i'm sure i've change my sql query to level 70)

Thank you before, feel free to judge me, much appreciate for the future answer...

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    77Posts

Omg Ron still here,, Universe and Nova still around too, that's so amazing, good to know you guys are still alive and Here with us newbies muwahaha <3
    That make me so confident that RF isn't dying.. now lets put aside the drama. I didnt try it yet coz my mssql got messed up and i have a lot of issues to fix it,, but now I already installed a working fresh 2.2.3.2 using rf play and basedir ,but i dont have much ram available , i won't use those maps coz it will eat all my RAM. I rather edit those NPC to a pvp area like sette desert.. ty sir agony for those files that was very kind of you

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    13Posts

erro set consil 75 bellato not rouserce code.

- - - Updated - - -

erro set consil 75 bellato not rouserce code.

MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    UnityA3Location
    147Posts

Quote Originally Posted by novanakal View Post
    too many drama
    hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

sometime later, i will check again. for latest patch from my computer

- - - Updated - - -

Latest update from my computer, i hope this work for all tester

Script : https://mega.nz/#!GMNlET5D!BwashUQ7mG_-gmKREZcbkXmqaWR7xitGvM6hz4nedu0
    DataTable :
    https://mega.nz/#!zc1FEaiR!HpRhS2X_r1NPPJf4DQhql6FBr-dnfLurUieIo0tHyNg

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    77Posts

Ty Master, will try it now... Nice looking Rocket Launcher BTW :)

True MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    305Posts

ive noticed that the premium npc has 3 helms level 1 and useless stats, then there was the 70 weapons at the npc near the beginning has the toy weapon icons but same old meshs from the past, the new map scrolls have no images, just a few issues to name great build but has alot of flaws in it.

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    66Posts

Yes, Good files tho, I really appreciate the share.

MemberRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    77Posts

Yes, Good files tho, I really appreciate the share. Me too my mate perfect files,, Loved the green Dragon Armor

MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    9Posts

so far the best share I found since I became a member of this forum, i am very much great full to still find people give time to share, this will help me widen my knowledge in RF Development. Thanks For the Share!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement