Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server dat to Client edf converter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to use these files. But I do remember they where used to convert server .dat files to client EDF's. I may be mistaken however. perhaps you guys can explain how to use them?
-

pw: dhelsaktmxj

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
this one if i'm not wrong convert dat to excel and vice versa, not server to client...

from timeritemdat.php :
Code:
$fw = fopen($installpath."[COLOR=#ff0000]\\out\\ItemTimer.edf\\itemtimer.dat[/COLOR]", "w+");

if(!$stop){
    if(!file_exists($installpath."[COLOR=#ff0000]\\in\\ItemTimer.edf\\ItemTimer.txt[/COLOR]")){

it looking for txt and convert to dat...
not sure if this one able to produce clientside with only serverside script, but it might be possible...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Abuse send to forum dev team. Im a developer of this software and its protected by copyright law. You have to remove share link.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thats a load of bs everything on this forum is a product protected by copyright even rf is protected by copyright -.- i demand link be returned -.- this is a leak forum everything in this forum site is leaked software

whats the password?

Reactions: Ron
Reaction score
thats a load of bs everything on this forum is a product protected by copyright even rf is protected by copyright -.- i demand link be returned -.- this is a leak forum everything in this forum site is leaked software

whats the password?
the same password with patchinfo.z in emulator i believe, too long and hard to remember, something like dejalvsdasjajsbd or whatever it's

Reaction score
your files doesn't seem to be complete for me,
it look like a tool for converting dat to txt/excel,
and convert it back to dat after you finished editing,
it's missing file to convert from dat to txt,
and you files only produce dat from txt/xls CMIIW...

i thing there's another release that convert dat to txt/xls,
not sure if it's released...

but at least it have a good strs for my matching tool :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to remove the link or the domain name will be undelegated till all complaints be resolved. This is the last warning. If you want to use this soft you have to purchase a license at official page:

Reaction score
to stop this thing about copyright,
this thread is closed, and the link will be "temporary" deleted,
i will notify, mental, and super, sharing leaked files is allowed after all,
i have 50:50 opinion that this release should be allowed, once the super/MentaL have decide if it's allowed i'll restore the link, else will delete the thread

Reaction score
You have to remove the link or the domain name will be undelegated till all complaints be resolved. This is the last warning. If you want to use this soft you have to purchase a license at official page:

don't be so f**king stupid.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't be so f**king stupid.

The only one whos stupid in this topic is you. Think twice before call someone stupid cause next time i will send an abuse to you hosting provider.

We have processed your DMCA notice.

Sendspace (sendspace.com) is committed to helping copyright holders find and remove allegedly infringing content from our site. To that end, we have a terms of use ( ) and it states in part: "Sendspace seeks to protect and enforce the rights of copyright holders around the world. Therefore, Sendspace seeks to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of the United States, 17 U.S.C. � 512 (�DMCA�) and its take down provisions."

When reporting multiple file abuse, please do not make individual abuse reports by listing single files per report. If you wish to report more than one file, list them all together in one report. May we encourage you to always contact us at dmca-agent@sendspace.com if you wish to report files for copyright infringement - contacting Google about links, or anyone else, will not get the files removed efficiently.

Please be assured of our prompt attention to your properly completed DMCA notice.

[#R removed]

Sendspace Team

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
The only one whos stupid in this topic is you. Think twice before call someone stupid cause next time i will send an abuse to you hosting provider.

Lmfao go for it.. Do you see the hundreds or thousands of unauthorized software on this forum? that should answer your question.. Maybe next time code better protection for your software before it gets leaked and or nulled/cracked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lmfao go for it.. Do you see the hundreds or thousands of unauthorized software on this forum? that should answer your question.. Maybe next time code better protection for your software before it gets leaked and or nulled/cracked.

Shareing leaked soft here doesnt mean that you have RIGHT to do this, and doesnt mean that some day copyright owner comes here with stack of claims. As you can see earlier DMCA works well and i have all necessary data to prof my owner rights.

MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
Shareing leaked soft here doesnt mean that you have RIGHT to do this, and doesnt mean that some day copyright owner comes here with stack of claims. As you can see earlier DMCA works well and i have all necessary data to prof my owner rights.

Too bad DMCA notices don't work overseas.. awww that's so sad.

Inactive
Reaction score
People claiming copyrights over tools they made for leaked files in which they don't own a copyright is absolutely priceless.

Mirrors:
Code:
https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/VSIK1VLO/2232.zip_links
http://jheberg.net/captcha/2232-2/
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/BU6GA7NV/2232.zip
http://www.multiup.org/download/8ef0ae0594f66bc43c14efe9feccb255/2232.zip

Pass:
Code:
[COLOR=#666666]dhelsaktmxj[/COLOR]

FoH dmca fanboi.

Back