Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server dat to Client edf converter

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your files doesn't seem to be complete for me,
it look like a tool for converting dat to txt/excel,
and convert it back to dat after you finished editing,
it's missing file to convert from dat to txt,
and you files only produce dat from txt/xls CMIIW...

i thing there's another release that convert dat to txt/xls,
not sure if it's released...

but at least it have a good strs for my matching tool :D:

I thought this was apart of the files, but after I examined them myself, it looks like a CRC generator for someones update emulator for patchinfo.z, but it looks funny (maybe for 2.1.6?) I'm not sure and haven't seen it shared here among the other emulators. What do you make of it? It goes into your files directory that you want to use for patching to generate a files list.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone still have this leak? pls share it I'm desperate for it, but I would never buy it from him ( TriRozhka ) just coz he tried to DMCA RZ (I'm a hater I know) if anyone is kind enough to do it, go ahead and upload it -_- ammandes

H4TE - [Release] Server dat to Client edf converter - RaGEZONE Forums
Nvm I supose I just found it here at an old hdd hehe... Can anyone confirm it? likertuban ammandes H4TE

Reaction score
Anyone still have this leak? pls share it I'm desperate for it, but I would never buy it from him ( TriRozhka ) just coz he tried to DMCA RZ (I'm a hater I know) if anyone is kind enough to do it, go ahead and upload it -_- @ammandes

Nvm I supose I just found it here at an old hdd hehe... Can anyone confirm it? @likertuban @ammandes @H4TE

yes that parser from trirozhka, just edit using it. it very usefull program...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahahah crazy compiler but usefull ??????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yet i'm still trying to figure it out muwahaha i tried some of those scripts but got error translating seteff to dat i supose coz i pasted from another seteff.dat loaded in stream editor the output file got messy where I edited the txt file, i supose i need to make it csv or maybe csv and xlsx,, any tips on how to use this? i will post it as soon as I make a new mediafire, mega user coz I don't want to lose my links(accounts) coz of trizhoka :) I guess i have to use it like this ex: u edit txt at /in/SetItemEffect.edf/SetItemEff.txt (those are clientside files) then u go to localhost/2232 /php/itemsetefftodat.php to generate clientside .dat/edf and localhost/2232 /php/servertodat.php to generate .dat serverfiles... I supose Ill have a hard time finding the issue..

Reaction score
Yet i'm still trying to figure it out muwahaha i tried some of those scripts but got error translating seteff to dat i supose coz i pasted from another seteff.dat loaded in stream editor the output file got messy where I edited the txt file, i supose i need to make it csv or maybe csv and xlsx,, any tips on how to use this? i will post it as soon as I make a new mediafire, mega user coz I don't want to lose my links(accounts) coz of trizhoka :) I guess i have to use it like this ex: u edit txt at /in/SetItemEffect.edf/SetItemEff.txt (those are clientside files) then u go to localhost/2232 /php/itemsetefftodat.php to generate clientside .dat/edf and localhost/2232 /php/servertodat.php to generate .dat serverfiles... I supose Ill have a hard time finding the issue..

Have you tried using an unmodified SetEff.dat?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

RAGEZONE LIVES :sneaky2: MORE POWER RAGEZONERS Enjoy
PS: still finding out how it work so I cant give suport

Reactions: Ron
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
check our txt, if you have some extra space it can make your output compile is wrong. just fix your block

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

RAGEZONE LIVES :sneaky2: MORE POWER RAGEZONERS Enjoy
PS: still finding out how it work so I cant give suport

I try compile your trirozhka excel parser share for version 223.
its success, with full english name, but with russian desc,I need lot of time to translate it :w00t:
need time to translate to full english.this is just test with russian language content. :w00t:

Back