Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, mesh of weapons and skins for them.
I think someone is so useful. :thumbup1: (no effects)

Download :

VT:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo)

Why did I replace MSH and DDS?
But it shows this way?
teach me
Thank you

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Let's consider the example of a simple replacement.
Unpack WEM04.rfs and replace COM_WEAPON_TSPEAR_076.msh (Rename COM_W_TSPEAR_320 in COM_WEAPON_TSPEAR_076)
The path to the texture specified in the mesh, so just add in COM_W_TSPEAR_320.dds in WET04.rfs
That's what happened with me.

Still, I recommend adding a weapon to the new blocks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Let's consider the example of a simple replacement.
Unpack WEM04.rfs and replace COM_WEAPON_TSPEAR_076.msh (Rename COM_W_TSPEAR_320 in COM_WEAPON_TSPEAR_076)
The path to the texture specified in the mesh, so just add in COM_W_TSPEAR_320.dds in WET04.rfs
That's what happened with me.

Still, I recommend adding a weapon to the new blocks.

That's what I did
The results can be as mentioned above

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guessing you altered/removed some data from their files? If not I'm surprised that's what they actually are using. I would of made it so in game there are no differences between the custom and other weapons.

PS some of their models come from Aion.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guessing you altered/removed some data from their files? If not I'm surprised that's what they actually are using. I would of made it so in game there are no differences between the custom and other weapons.

PS some of their models come from Aion.

So this release is not his work?.

I just want to know, what program they used to export / convert the model / project to MSH format file.
I try hard using 3ds max script and plug-in and still stuck with converting file to MSH file.

* After few years no topic of interest. now I'm glad I found this topic.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just want to know, what program they used to export / convert the model / project to MSH format file.
I try hard using 3ds max script and plug-in and still stuck with converting file to MSH file.

That release is has a visual bug with all of them during non skilled combat. Easiest one for those not who are not detail oriented are the ranged weapons. The normal weapons have bullets/flames coming out on none skilled attacks. These ones don't have that. Same concept with the melee weapons. Also not that it matters but the folder path used for textures is not the same as the default weapons on some of them. Also for particle effects there is a good chance you are forced to set up new particles and manually tweak them to get the right position on the weapon.

Scar wrote his/her own way of doing it. Not sure if its a plugin or external program. You will not find it anywhere. I wrote my own, my method is built up based upon being as fast as possible. The ones I do don't have those bugs. If I wanted to I can also just use the preexisting particle effects, not make my own per weapon.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Remembered the proper word, the melee weapons don't have a weapon trail so non-skilled attacks are different than normal. Think on bsb the weapon trails were enabled, GA they got disabled(?) as for whatever reason I can't find a working example. Could of been something to help performance on low end computers... Depending on the rf version stuff like that makes a difference.

Example:

eSkNB - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That release is has a visual bug with all of them during non skilled combat. Easiest one for those not who are not detail oriented are the ranged weapons. The normal weapons have bullets/flames coming out on none skilled attacks. These ones don't have that. Same concept with the melee weapons. Also not that it matters but the folder path used for textures is not the same as the default weapons on some of them. Also for particle effects there is a good chance you are forced to set up new particles and manually tweak them to get the right position on the weapon. Scar wrote his/her own way of doing it. Not sure if its a plugin or external program. You will not find it anywhere. I wrote my own, my method is built up based upon being as fast as possible. The ones I do don't have those bugs. If I wanted to I can also just use the preexisting particle effects, not make my own per weapon.
I think that these "bugs" were your mistakes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you have clue from ts , go PM me . i'll find for make it works xoxo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That forces our project has been done is that supposedly Prototype Armor akretii Laid in 20..godu. Maybe I'm not as good and in modeling but it turned out like this.

Reaction score
is this become show off thread? o_O
i'm happy to see all this new skin, but is there no one here going to share knowledge rather than image?hahahaha
i'm not good with graphic, design and skin, (don't want to touch it anyway)
but i would be happy if there's new tutorial thread instead :p:
goodluck for everyone :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know for a fact with the graphic settings I use in game with those files do NOT produce 1 to 1 quality as is. Congratz if your too blind to see the differences when using the higher graphic settings. Pick ANY spot on the gun, I can make it do the firing from that spot because I know the format like the back of my hand, the one you uploaded will not act the same as another gun if all you do is replace the mesh file of an existing weapon.

Settings ingame I used for the recording:
Gamma 1.0
Lighting 0
Shadow +1
View Range 7
Sharpness High
Environment 4

The pvpwar gun as is without any changes.

A normal lvl 50 gun

If you want I'll demo other weapons too. Further more realized the gun goes though bellato male's arms. That's another thing I try to avoid doing, it looks unprofessional.

As for armor the prototype does not take into account many different things that are needed to have it as well designed as most of CCR's other armor sets. If you want i'll make a list.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Plugin`s 3dmax RFOnline .msh .msh08

Back