Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This place has become a place for show off and debate :junglejane: ?.
What debate is there? lions noticed what I was pointing out about the files. As for showing off they are just feeding others ideas. If people don't realize their ideas might be copied by everyone else then it's their fault. If there is anything cool using that is faster than coming up with original ideas.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Effects really can't just be moved over. Your stuck using the existing limits built into RF unless your really overhaul the client side rendering system. That said you can still do similar effects, just won't be as nice and may require new/better tools written for it.

Scar's plugin logic is based on relative location of reference files for some of the math, if you don't provide it everything needed it won't work as intended.

P.S. I wouldn't rely on her plugin, just use it for ideas to make a tool written by yourself even better.

Reaction score
Effects really can't just be moved over. Your stuck using the existing limits built into RF unless your really overhaul the client side rendering system. That said you can still do similar effects, just won't be as nice and may require new/better tools written for it.

Scar's plugin logic is based on relative location of reference files for some of the math, if you don't provide it everything needed it won't work as intended.

P.S. I wouldn't rely on her plugin, just use it for ideas to make a tool written by yourself even better.
well, her plugin is better than nothing :D:
at least we can change the shape of item :D:
not only the texture/color

Has anyone got to put in new armors?
try to bind and move the armor to the right part perhaps? i have never try it with armor yet, only weapon, it seem you need to place it correctly so that it would work :D:

it's fun, but i'm not really into graphic editing.hahahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone got to put in new armors?

So . This question has long been sitting in the head.
But now I rozveyal it to smithereens.
1) In the Russian Federation has its own system of armor cutting into pieces.
2) Mark and cut the other armor really. It was made by me.
3) All of the sitting normally even say excellent. But the texture and torso do not where it is not suitable.
4) If there is someone a desire to share the fact that I know.
5) Add-on type monsters models drove and pulled no longer interesting. Since esto was done.
6) Armor of the same L2 or Thera is painfully difficult to engage with the Russian Federation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, her plugin is better than nothing :D:
at least we can change the shape of item :D:
not only the texture/color

try to bind and move the armor to the right part perhaps? i have never try it with armor yet, only weapon, it seem you need to place it correctly so that it would work :D:

it's fun, but i'm not really into graphic editing.hahahaha

I've tried it in several ways.
I've already put in only a part of a new armor, and when I convert to the mesh, it's still broken.
I think there's something more for armor.
When you create a new weapon and open it in the 3dsmax along with the bones, it automatically distributes itself to the correct part, which is in the finger.
This does not happen with some parts of the armor.

Reaction score
I've tried it in several ways.I've already put in only a part of a new armor, and when I convert to the mesh, it's still broken.I think there's something more for armor.When you create a new weapon and open it in the 3dsmax along with the bones, it automatically distributes itself to the correct part, which is in the finger.This does not happen with some parts of the armor.
i'm not so sure about creating new armor, only editing the existing mesh :/:3ds max too hard for me.hahahahaperhaps you need to bind it to the right location.hehehehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes guys. Killing 3 days on it. According luchilos well only ballista th Galiaf no kudyshny.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes guys. Killing 3 days on it. According luchilos well only ballista th Galiaf no kudyshny.

Adding mau parts its equal to adding new armor?

xlionsx - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums

I cut the armor to pieces, I called the parts, but it continues with that look in the game.
P.S: I cut the armor, but the stitches are still perfectly connected, I only used the '' Detach '' in 3ds max.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adding mau parts its equal to adding new armor?

xlionsx - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums

I cut the armor to pieces, I called the parts, but it continues with that look in the game.
P.S: I cut the armor, but the stitches are still perfectly connected, I only used the '' Detach '' in 3ds max.

Please contact me mo. I prompt you how you can implement your creation. )
Skype - malush10
Dnepropetrovsk. Ukraine

Last edited:
Back