Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I actually now tried to edit the mesh now yet im having problems with animation after exporting. animation doesnt work anymore. any tuts?

Heres the complete translation of the link given since its in russian.

3ds Max Tutorial

At the beginning of the year 2015 we ordered converter msh <-> obj for 3ds Max program 2015. Since we used it not as active as I'd like. Now the situation has changed, we have resources, but at the moment the force directed to other purposes. I decided to put a plugin, and how to use it, in the hope that people will appear interested in this game and have new inks, on our project will reveal itself one or more new talent. I think it's a bad idea, given the fact that foreign craftsmen did a few years ago their models for RF Online.

This Hyde should be studied in the least. If you are not familiar with the moddingom RF Online client, first read the first 5 articles:

[1] set of young teksturshhika
[2] looking for things in the game client
[3] looking for weapons effect
[4]. spt file
[5] Assign effect weapons armor

In addition, you need at least a basic knowledge of 3ds max (they can muster in the process).

Plug-in for 3ds Max 2015:
(Throw in the folder '... / 3ds Max 2015 / plugins')

Skeletons characters:
(Throw in any folder)

After you install the plugin, you can open .msh files directly in 3ds Max, edit, and save them there (to translate msh obj is not required). In addition, you can convert .obj format .msh.

I. the situation in model space.
for pinpointing where is editable model relative to the player, you must open the corresponding skeleton (for race models type BB weapons no matter what the skeleton you will discover).
after the discovery of the skeleton, you should see the following:
Then you should be ready with msh files for those items that you are replacing (come down 45-50 LVL weapons). For example, if you want to do the Horde two-handed sword, then you will need to open and two-handed sword 45 lvla.
This is needed in order to properly rotate your model in space and not to be mistaken with the scale. And also to know what parts of a skeleton attached model.
Click File-Import and select > our msh-preset. Here can quarrel that could not be found. dds file (texture), it's not scary. I will show the example: click.
in the allocation model proved that it consists of only one part (armour often consists of several parts, since the character's shoulders is not bezdvizhny, and with only one part of the character's movement would have looked very strange).

we need only turn our new model in the same way that turned this model.

Click the right mouse button on the models - Rotate.

Below you will see a turn in each of the axes:
Write them down, and then select your model, click Rotate, and Edit the rotation axes so that it was exactly the same.

Position in space (as opposed to scale and rotate) often shows incorrectly. For example, in the screenshot you can see that the spear away from hands. You will need to move the spear close to hand, but even then you're likely to miss.

Attention! If the weapon is turned not at angles a la 0 or 90 degrees, then it is better to perform a scale (Zoom adjustment) in advance.

II. Model binding to the skeleton.
in addition, a new model you want to attach to the same part of the skeleton, to which is attached a model-equivalent from the game. For example, our spear W00 attached to Bip01 R Finger0. If you create a new spear, you simply attach it to the same dull dragging in the same ' bone '. For paired weapons will need to attach each model to different hands. Also watch carefully, rotate the second weapons will already be different.
as far as armor, even SARS may consist of several parts, two of which are attached to the skeleton. If some parts are not bound by default, their analogues (new) to bind to those parts that they are (your armor should be divided in the same way).

If your subject of interracial, again it does not matter what the skeleton you tied. Even if you are strapped to a bellatijskomu skeleton, on acre two-handed sword exactly will also move at the behest of the right hand. For the armor I think it is obvious that you need to use an appropriate skeleton.

Tip: in the game you can see how are models of weapons relative to character. During switch on the peace regime in the small moment arms are moved into the starting position (the same you see in 3ds Max). Example:

III. Glow point.
on the example of our spear disclose W00 have icon and see the following:

If you select them, you can see where they are located, but not their turn. Partly SIFCO about how to edit a turn illumination points:

These points may be enough to work and sometimes fail, so after adding them to your model, it is desirable to do several procedures:
1. Make Allign to Object (perhaps several times)
2. Make the Reset Transform and Scale
3. Go to the Modify tab and add the XForm Modifier from the List (a few times doesn't hurt.)
4. Then turn and move the pivot as desired.

All these manipulations will avoid sudden glow points override (as well as turning).

Once your model is ready, click Export and select format RF Online MSH. You will be asked whether to export the skeleton and whether to use the Mesh8 structure. These are the questions you need to answer ' no '.

Hyde at the moment may not have totally accurate information, however, what is described here, can serve as a good basis. The article will be updated and edited in case of detecting any errors.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you for the tip likertuban. Im new to 3ds max. you just saved me.

Reaction score
Thank you for the tip likertuban. Im new to 3ds max. you just saved me.

if only you are reading what you have translated, you won't had any problem, you should read the instruction really.
Position in space (as opposed to scale and rotate) often shows incorrectly. For example, in the screenshot you can see that the spear away from hands. You will need to move the spear close to hand, but even then you're likely to miss.

i'm also new and never use 3ds max before, the first time I download and install 3ds max is after i read this tutorial.
try youtube for more tutorial of 3ds max

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah im new to it. The tutorial was not clear. It was you who gave me the keyword for it. Which is Linking. So I finally knew what to search for. I got crazy on editing for 30 hours now. I did encountered lots of problems specially free Models you can download on the internet. Like one example after Exporting, the Textures breaks. Resulting to all white texture. I checked the mesh using hex editor and searched for the DDS files and its no longer there. Some of the Textures like from AION actually works fine. I dont know if its the numbers of polygons or what so ever. I'm kinda lost for the moment.

Testings:
* I can confirm you can combine two RF Online Weapons to make 1 single weapon.
* I tried Modifying SK but the animation broke. So I left that alone for now.
* Existing weapons on RF online can be modified and the effects and its placements.
* The Plugin also works on 3ds Max 2016

I'm just a newbie so i cant really do much as of the moment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys i am a big fan of this game, i have looked at this thread for so many times, and reading each comment at least a few times. I still can't figure out how to get a stitched look in game for a armor set, if someone knows and willing to help me that would be awesome. Here is a example, ignore the head, hands and legs, look only where i pointed with red arrows. Do i need to add weight to the cuts so they don't open, or something else?. thanks!
image bellow:

Reaction score
Actually, mesh of weapons and skins for them.
I think someone is so useful. :thumbup1: (no effects)

xlionsx - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums

Upd.

Download :

VT:

This skin is for PVP weapons?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Il just leave this here. its my 7th set of weapons i made.

45710336_2390154844345307_2450241712375726080_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums

Fantasy Armor Theme

45167972_988226844716430_3653397876031094784_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums
45178861_988351658037282_5333280643444899840_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums
45205591_988222508050197_2611750315409539072_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums
45219442_988222858050162_1580616370872123392_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums
45225017_988839924655122_7293102468609605632_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums

45280746_989686064570508_2719658452438745088_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums
45282652_989645014574613_6962822769197187072_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums
45320599_988839751321806_2839087323843395584_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums
45449524_991141764424938_8022862827184193536_n - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums

For the missing classes i left some of the screenshots on my other computer

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
No, this is not a skin.

I am confused lol , then this weapons have an unique codes or what?

Il just leave this here. its my 7th set of weapons i made.

View attachment 164044

Fantasy Armor Theme

View attachment 164035
View attachment 164036
View attachment 164037
View attachment 164038
View attachment 164039

View attachment 164040
View attachment 164041
View attachment 164042
View attachment 164043

For the missing classes i left some of the screenshots on my other computer

Do you share it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i shared a few in this forum but i these are not for free coz its my latest creation. and its for an opening server. they tasked me to make these
Do you share it?[/QUOTE]

Heres a sneakpeak on teh accretian armors im making right now. successfully ripped the Heretic Slinger monster in RF 2.2.4 and made it into an armor.

NeutralA0003 - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums
NeutralA0002 - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums
NeutralA0001 - [Release] Shop Weapon Skin With PvPWaR (no logo) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back