Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

resource.dat Editor

Reaction score
here exe include source code :

how to use :
drag "resource.dat" to the resource editor.exe directly (don't open the program by double click, it will crash)
start editing, select which component to edit from combobox/drop down menu, some component are empty by default such as item bone, because it's not needed, you could add new row by simply click on button "add"
you could also double click row header (row header is not column header, row header is the left of idx column) to copy selected row
for "paste from excel" button, I can't make detail tutorial,
but the point is here :
you could press ctrl+A to select all row from the application table, press ctrl+C, open excel, press ctrl+A, change general to text
press ctrl+v to paste, and press ctrl and choose use destination format,
idx is not necessary, there's no idx in resource.dat, I just simply add it, to make it easier for me to look and edit.
so when you want to paste from excel to the application, make sure do not include idx column in your selection, press ctrl+c from selection, click add button, there will be new empty row at the bottom, click on any column of the row, click on paste from excel, it will add necessary new row if the amount of empty row is not enough. goodluck

note : if you repost this tool somewhere else, I don't care about the credit that much, but please no shortener link such as ad.fly and it's family, unless you reupload it to a new site -_-

Last edited:
Back