Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Resource] Free GameCP (incomplete)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay this GameCp is from baltais99 guides download.
I downloaded and edited the langage some and functions to work with my 2.2.3 server. I can add Gold, Dalant, and Game Cash. Also can add items to my bank. I have uploaded video's to show how to use the website, and some setting that need to be changed. You have to put this file in your apache www folder. Just like a website for it to work.

This is not my original work and may not work for you. But i will try to help you guys get it going.

video and website :

Database mssql:

Database MYsql :

I edited to work with my databases the items database is not my original database.
This game cp has alot of functionality to it i just haven't figured it out yet.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Free GameCP (incomplete)

good... nice try. good works

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

For anyone who downloads this be aware that I broke the relationship in my billcrux database between tbluser and tbluserinfo, in order to manually assign serial to the usernumber in tbluser. So when I create an account in web server it sets up serial based on the serial given by tbl_base in Rf_world_novus database upon character creation. I use my webserver to create the information to tbluser and tbluserinfo when I create an account. So they have a default cash amount this is important because I edited csp to look for the serial based on tbl_base which will not match your setups so cash add function may not work for you guys unless you edit the script. Originally databased assigned a number 144900 i could not figure out how to find this number in order to add cash so i made my webserver get the number from the tbl_base and add to database tbl user creating to database also the serial is unique in tbl_base so i did not have to maintain that relationship in tbluser and tbluserinfo. So serial is the same as usernumber on my database.

I will upload my account creation script if you want to create account like i do, But you will need to break relation ship from tbluser and tbluserinfo and may need to wipe those tables clean.
Tbl_base serial is low and tbluser number high may have a problem if you ever cross numbers.

WebScript :
At least you'll be able to understand what i did in order to modify your way.

Not my original Webscript got it here from one of the tutorials and modified it to work with my server.

Thanks everyone for the hard work.

P.S. You should back up database in case you have an error.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i must restore items.bak to my SQL?
should i use both (MSSQL and Mysql) or choose one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why if i login CMS use internet explorer it always blink blink..
and if i use mozilla firefox at main.php blank page?

add me YM happynetjambi@yahoo.com
^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if i goto index.php it shown blank white page..:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It seems like there is something wrong with main.php, i set everything up and for a weird reason im getting a white page aswell... Could you upload ur main.php straight from ur working files? Or any other fix? xD

ty

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey here are my Main.php and index.php.
Guys check the include/config.php and bdconfig.php these have to be configured.
The original website works that is were I got this one. You need to have your database setup.

I would check your include folder and make sure the setting's in their are correct.
If your error has CSP! and a white webpage you are trying to access it from the wrong ip. But their are several files needing to be edited and i made a video showing you them. I also believe that you need the database setup and running. The script will try to connect to the database and error out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey here are my Main.php and index.php.
Guys check the include/config.php and bdconfig.php these have to be configured.
The original website works that is were I got this one. You need to have your database setup.

I would check your include folder and make sure the setting's in their are correct.
If your error has CSP! and a white webpage you are trying to access it from the wrong ip. But their are several files needing to be edited and i made a video showing you them. I also believe that you need the database setup and running. The script will try to connect to the database and error out.

Checked my include folder tons of times, switched IP adresses around etc.... Still doesnt work. Im not getting the CSP! error im just getting a white page : (

Also do you have any idea how for example i have a hex code from the item,edf and want to find out the ingame spawn code for it? I thought its possible with the Database/Website but well.... XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

WebScript :
At least you'll be able to understand what i did in order to modify your way.

Not my original Webscript got it here from one of the tutorials and modified it to work with my server.

Thanks everyone for the hard work.

P.S. You should back up database in case you have an error.

im getting this D:
Code:
[B]Warning[/B]:  include(rf_config.php) [[URL="http://127.0.0.1/function.include"]function.include[/URL]]: failed  to open stream: No such file or directory in [B]C:\AppServ\www\register.php[/B]  on line [B]65[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]:  include() [[URL="http://127.0.0.1/function.include"]function.include[/URL]]:  Failed opening 'rf_config.php' for inclusion  (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in [B]C:\AppServ\www\register.php[/B] on  line [B]65[/B]
Registration closed. Try later.

[URL="http://5.39.145.196/rfweb/list.htm"][i]http://127.0.0.1/retour.jpg[/i][/URL]

hmmmm could u include that file aswell? XD :tongue:

and for the CSP im stilll getting a white page : (

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

im getting this D:
Code:
[B]Warning[/B]:  include(rf_config.php) [[URL="http://127.0.0.1/function.include"]function.include[/URL]]: failed  to open stream: No such file or directory in [B]C:\AppServ\www\register.php[/B]  on line [B]65[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]:  include() [[URL="http://127.0.0.1/function.include"]function.include[/URL]]:  Failed opening 'rf_config.php' for inclusion  (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in [B]C:\AppServ\www\register.php[/B] on  line [B]65[/B]
Registration closed. Try later.

[URL="http://5.39.145.196/rfweb/list.htm"][i]http://127.0.0.1/retour.jpg[/i][/URL]

hmmmm could u include that file aswell? XD :tongue:

and for the CSP im stilll getting a white page : (

Hey Here is my entire website packed up from the working edition.
Remember I only edited website and stuff from others releases.
I put them together for my own private server.

P.S. My server database used names not ip's so edit "Lan Server" for database ip or name, and 5.39.145.196 was the website address.

Cutenews user:mike
password : mike3347

Csp user: mike
password :12345
special code: 30

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey Here is my entire website packed up from the working edition.
Remember I only edited website and stuff from others releases.
I put them together for my own private server.

P.S. My server database used names not ip's so edit "Lan Server" for database ip or name, and 5.39.145.196 was the website address.

Cutenews user:mike
password : mike3347

Csp user: mike
password :12345
special code: 30

sweet, gonna take a look at it later =] ty!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think the error is in mssql..i try to register but cannot register too..error at line 110..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think the error is in mssql..i try to register but cannot register too..error at line 110..

Okay that is the line where php connect to mssql. I had the same issue getting my website to connect base on ip address. So i used server name "Lan_server" Everything was fine then. I don't know how to use mssql that well. I never got it to connect to database without using the name and i used 2005 mssql.

Back