Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RF Server Manager

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day RZ family... i would like to share my simple application i use to monitor our game server. this application is created by me and i called this software as RF Server ManagerSoftware
Untitled-1 - RF Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled-2 - RF Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled-3 - RF Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled-4 - RF Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums Untitled-5 - RF Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

Fucntion:
1. Monitor Game server if not responding auto stop and reboot the games server can be disable or enable auto start
2. Auto save log files if exit the application or detecting system shutdown
3. Auto send report to your email can be disable or enable
4. Minimize and restore Game Server

Setup:
1. Click Server Config Button the from the maim form
2. Select SERVER PATH Tab
3. Click Browse button Account Server is your AccountServerSD.exe, Login Server is your LoginServerSD.exe and last World Server is your Zone ServerEmail

Reporting:
1. Click Email Reporting Tab
2. Select your mail host like Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail
3. You need to email for this option 1st email for sending so need email ang password 2nd is the receiver you can use 3 kind of mail host so it means you can use to send gmail, yahoo and hotmail. for the receiver any mail account.

This application is version 1.0

Note: If you don't trust this application do not use or download this software

Virus Total :

Mediafire:
Download Link

4Shared:
Download Link

Google Drive:
Download Link

Thanks and enjoy

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Good day RZ family... i would like to share my simple application i use to monitor our game server. this application is created by me and i called this software as RF Server ManagerSoftware
View attachment 161024View attachment 161025View attachment 161026View attachment 161027View attachment 161028

Fucntion:
1. Monitor Game server if not responding auto stop and reboot the games server can be disable or enable auto start
2. Auto save log files if exit the application or detecting system shutdown
3. Auto send report to your email can be disable or enable
4. Minimize and restore Game Server

Setup:
1. Click Server Config Button the from the maim form
2. Select SERVER PATH Tab
3. Click Browse button Account Server is your AccountServerSD.exe, Login Server is your LoginServerSD.exe and last World Server is your Zone ServerEmail

Reporting:
1. Click Email Reporting Tab
2. Select your mail host like Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail
3. You need to email for this option 1st email for sending so need email ang password 2nd is the receiver you can use 3 kind of mail host so it means you can use to send gmail, yahoo and hotmail. for the receiver any mail account.

This application is version 1.0

Note: If you don't trust this application do not use or download this software

Virus Total :
Download Link
Thanks and enjoy
It's nice release but i got this error, how to fix this?

erlbinary - RF Server Manager - RaGEZONE Forums

-- update--
now account & login running well,
but when I open zone server got same error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's nice release but i got this error, how to fix this?

-- update--
now account & login running well,
but when I open zone server got same error

Ow sorry sir i forgot to embed the dll tomorrow i will make an update for the meantime i will remove the link connection
and thanks for the information about bug sir

Software link update
Fix framework bug

Reaction score
oh okey I will try it again hehe. thanks for your respon

------------update---------------

I have tried it, but zone server is not appear, just get online status from your program, I have tried with differrent zone but the result is same. and when I click stop button @ world ( zone) it's not stop.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh okey I will try it again hehe. thanks for your respon

------------update---------------

I have tried it, but zone server is not appear, just get online status from your program, I have tried with differrent zone but the result is same. and when I click stop button @ world ( zone) it's not stop.

Sir please check to task manager and kill the zone properly then try to start using the application.... coz i didn't experience or encounter that problem... buy the way i will review where your error came from

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I look @task manager but no process from zone server run. I try restart my pc and than run again but the result is same

Sir please check this update and i already update the above link. Hopefully this update is fit to your server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
erro send email report.

Turn on the email less secure apps if you are using gmail so the application have permition to use the email you entered

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Turn on the email less secure apps if you are using gmail so the application have permition to use the email you entered

OK Perfect

plis added BillingAgent

Back