Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RFExpEditor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A simple program to create exp.dat file. Just write maximal level and desired your rate. Click recalculate your rate and create a file. Rate only character. Works 100%. (test 2.2.3)
expditor - RFExpEditor - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1)Write the number of levels(Количество уровней)
2)Write the rate (рейты)
3)recalculate your rates (пересчитать рейты)
4)Create a file (Создать файл)
In the folder with the program appears file exp.dat and move it to a folder on a server in folder script.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What does this actually do? Is this like, changing the exp rate depending on the level and not the whole server rate?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you can come up with a tool to do RaceBoss edits instead of having to go into your DB manually, and what I mean is I can make a web based tool to edit the DB but for some reason in RF its not a instantaneous change due to the formula of the server from what I see I could be wrong, sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread guys just thinking out loud :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wow very nice tool :)

so I no need cut index of my script.just set use this program and bim salabim ^_^

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sir I already use it like ex: "Write the number of levels : 65" and "rate is : 1" ,

my question is that kind of setting should be the lowest rate for gaining exp right? but why I am still having large amount of exp even tought I change the rate many time like 1,2,3 the exp rate still same (I already replace the exp.dat in zoneserver script files)

is it the premium service problem that rise my exp rate? if it true how to turn off premium service in the server?

*I am using 2.2.3.2 server

Reaction score
Sir I already use it like ex: "Write the number of levels : 65" and "rate is : 1" ,

my question is that kind of setting should be the lowest rate for gaining exp right? but why I am still having large amount of exp even tought I change the rate many time like 1,2,3 the exp rate still same (I already replace the exp.dat in zoneserver script files)

is it the premium service problem that rise my exp rate? if it true how to turn off premium service in the server?

Dude look in the server ini folder, there's an ini called Server rate also you can turn premium off fairly easy.

Reaction score

This tool is for 2.1.5 and 2.1.6 servers, where you must modify a jade or premium item to increase XP. For 2.2.3.2, use the server rates config in the zoneserver ini files.

Back