Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Siege Kit Created!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all you can use it. Or post it anywhere as long as you give CREDITS to the one who made it.

So at least give credits to me.

NOTE: Dont ask for tutorial how to put it on your client. Your on your own. At least i tested it before i even posted it so im sure it will work.

Dev Lizzy.

Dungeon030002 - New Siege Kit Created! - RaGEZONE Forums Dungeon030000 - New Siege Kit Created! - RaGEZONE Forums Dungeon030001 - New Siege Kit Created! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice,
but can u make strip effect on top ?
so bot and top have same strips

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it will stay as is. just be glad i shared. coz i dont usually do. i have created 10 sks already. this 1 i dont use and was my 2nd sk model. though i have created even more dope than this so i dont need this anymore so im sharing it.

Other reason why i dont want to edit it nor add anything to it because its a pain in the butt to redo the positioning. just to get the positioning right you will have to login and check in the client almost 20 times to get the right position. and i aint gonna do that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it will stay as is. just be glad i shared. coz i dont usually do. i have created 10 sks already. this 1 i dont use and was my 2nd sk model. though i have created even more dope than this so i dont need this anymore so im sharing it.

Other reason why i dont want to edit it nor add anything to it because its a pain in the butt to redo the positioning. just to get the positioning right you will have to login and check in the client almost 20 times to get the right position. and i aint gonna do that.

ah, i see.
it just my suggestion, coz it will be nice if it possible ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its possible but im not interested. you can edit it if you know how

Back