Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Strike Gundam Accretia Mesh/Tex

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
First of all i dont own this. It was made by a friend of mine a dev who works on 3d models. For some reason she cant make an account on ragezone to share this her self so il share this in her behalf.

CREDITS TO: DEV LIZZY.
Please give Credits to the maker if you want to use it.

Its a strike gundam model for acc ready to use. According to her its a gift she want to give to community for the knowledge ragezone gave her.

I dont have screenshot of it.

jademaster - Strike Gundam Accretia Mesh/Tex - RaGEZONE Forums

I actually tried it so heres the image

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tried it, and it works :D
EtkPnwb - Strike Gundam Accretia Mesh/Tex - RaGEZONE Forums

jRjHts5 - Strike Gundam Accretia Mesh/Tex - RaGEZONE Forums

Tho the texture is blurry here, idunno why :/ maybe because of my eff because I already chose the high graphics in the launcher.
Again, thank you for sharing this awesome mesh :D hoping to meet your friend and give tutorials and tools (if its free :3) so that we can
create our own mesh too :) time for the next evolution wooh!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you have set your launcher to low settings on graphics thats why

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this for Launcher and what level is this armor?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is this for Launcher and what level is this armor?

Its just a mesh and texture not a specific item. All you have to is to replace one of your mesh there no need to edit texture folder OR create another model code in resource.edf for this mesh and insert the new model code to a specific ACC armors

Back