Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] AutoUpdater

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This guide isn't 100% complete it will allow you to get the updater working apart from that you will have one issue after you get the updater working.

The issue will prevent you from going in game as the launcher will give the error messaged informing you that it has detected edited files. I might have overlooked something or it might just be my emulator files but getting the launcher working is easy.

Update maker tool
How to use

Create a folder place all the files you want to be updated into that folder include your rf bin along with it. Use the tool selected the compression rate and it will create the files the updater needs. It will also make a .txt file and a PatchInfo.z file.

Extract the PatchInfo file and you will see its not lined up correctly so what you will need to do is removed the spaces and correctly format it.

Go to your existing Patchinfo.z file in your emulator open it up in txt and replace one of the following for every single file you wish to have in the updater.

.\dlctemp.db 4109303074

You can only have a maximum of 8298 files including blank ones that are dlctemp.

Not working on this currently have other things to do but since people requested it this is a semi working way to get your launcher to update.

Make sure you have a download folder to place all the compressed files into your emulator folder.

To fix the patch error go into your client system folder delete the file called FileData.z.

Delete all history and information in your browser for windows this is for IE. If it failed then you still have old data on your pc not updating the new info.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And becarefull of ur player client got error patch failed.. so they will angry to you.........

nice guide busway..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extract the PatchInfo file and you will see its not lined up correctly so what you will need to do is removed the spaces and correctly format it.

how to correctly format ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you upload PatchInfo.z ??
because my PatchInfo.z have a password, i don't know the password ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
remove spaces it has to me formatted the same way the current one is.

i have try to make it, i get
1|.\rf_online.bin 2012 12 16 21 55 24|
than edited PatchInfo on emulator
hllnooflgflj
²B@­¹K\¨²_
~’gb‘iqiÏÙ
.\rf_online.bin 2012 12 16 21 55 24
.\dlctemp.db 4109303074
--------""-----------

auto update work,but patch error? :?:

Busman - [Guide] AutoUpdater - RaGEZONE Forums

and how about this?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i have try to make it, i get

than edited PatchInfo on emulator

auto update work,but patch error? :?:

and how about this?

should be like

.\rf_online.bin 20121216215524

or

The first error is due to you messing up your PatchInfo the second unfortunate i haven't been able to fix yet hence why i said it was incomplete and it would prevent you from logging in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

should be like

.\rf_online.bin 20121216215524

or

The first error is due to you messing up your PatchInfo the second unfortunate i haven't been able to fix yet hence why i said it was incomplete and it would prevent you from logging in.

ouh...
ok thanks sir...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Leonara

You can try another method.. the clue so neaaaaaaaaaaaar based Busman guide

Sorry edited launcher :sleep:

Reaction score
thats an error from checksum code in patchinfo.txt

all code of checksum from updatemaker is wrong, but its work if you running with 2.1.6 version. coz 2.1.6 version no need appache or emulator

Back