Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] AutoUpdater

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my auto updaten is running... someone setup it for me.. but when i try to update the item.edf and put it in update... the auto update downloading the files but when the server click it says Manipulated files.. So i want to ask.. if I edit the item.edf do i need to edit again the checksum in patchinfo? or its the same? and if i need to update it.. where i can find it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I CAN'T TELL you :Lol:
PLease read about this thread !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I CAN'T TELL you :Lol:
PLease read about this thread !

i keep reading but i dont get the answer.. please.. some of my players can't enter the game because of this when I update the files.. hope you can spare me and help me about this problem.. theonly thing left is the checksum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i restore it already and its working but my problem is what i need to update the item.edf for some changes how can i get this update to be downloaded in client side if checksum is always the problem

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i restore it already and its working but my problem is what i need to update the item.edf for some changes how can i get this update to be downloaded in client side if checksum is always the problem

make it by yourself!
debug application, or anything !
learn how to make that !
there is already posted, about clue and anything you need !

or just remove your auto update, and give your player manual update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make it by yourself!
debug application, or anything !
learn how to make that !
there is already posted, about clue and anything you need !

or just remove your auto update, and give your player manual update

hays.. you always said learn this learn that how can we learn if we are new in this kind of program etc.. we are just asking for your support to help us the newbie about this.. but since no answer can be get in this thread.. im so sad

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hays.. you always said learn this learn that how can we learn if we are new in this kind of program etc.. we are just asking for your support to help us the newbie about this.. but since no answer can be get in this thread.. im so sad

you just want LEARN that In Simply Method, without getting any trouble
"I Want Know How To Make That" but you didn't try to disassemble

already give clue..
more than 2 clue in this topic! -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the is the generated checksum for the old file 3934354344
and this is the date for that file 201392295618 now how did this checksum came up? i tried crc32 but its not match with the checksum in patchinfo

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Michael Quisoy i already done that but still "Manipulated Files", instead what i did is to come up with 3rd party program and hook it up to your launcher, "still in progress". Keep it up michael its me Brant

Back