Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] create GM/dev account and creating guild for RF kaswyn giga 4 ep2

Reaction score
here's guide to make GM/dev account and guild through SQL for RF giga 4 ep2 kaswynn, i am using SQL express 2005

create GM account through SQL :
-register your normal account, login in game, log out,
-open SQL server managemen studio
-open rf_account->dbo.tbl_UserAccount right click, open table
-look at your ID, change your grade to 2 and subgrade to 4 for GM account, or change grade and subgrade to 255 for dev account (look for your lastlogofftime if you don't know which one is your account)
-done ^_^
or you can use this (i got this from cora21, and i just changed a little thing to make it easy for me, paste it to C:\AppServ\) here's how to used it :

creating guild :
-expand rfworld
-open dbo.tbl_guild, dbo.tbl_base, dbo.tbl_General
-(dbo.tbl_guild) change race to 0=bellato, 1=cora, 2=acc (if i'am not wrong), leave serial, you can't change it, change grade for your guild grade, (i used grade 3, but when i changed it to 4, my grade guild become grade 1), type your guild name in ID, member count=1 (for 1 member, you can changed it later). (don't close/save it yet)
-(dbo.tbl_base) look your char name, in name column, and look the serial of your character, type it in notepad or just remember it :p:, close dbo.tbl_base
-back to (dbo.tbl_guild) in masterserial column, and masterbeforegrade(i don't know if it necessary or not, but i just do it :p: ), type your character serial, from dbo.tbl_base, now save and close dbo.tbl_guild,
-reopen dbo.tbl_guild now there must be number in serial column, type it in notepad or just remember it, and close db.tbl_guild again :p:
-(dbo.tbl_general) there's serial column, it's your character serial from dbo.tbl_base, move to far far far in the right, you'll find guildserial, guildrank, guildgrade column, change the guildserial column to your guild serial from dbo.tbl_guild, change guildrank for your rank in guild, and change the guildgrade to 3=guildleader (this character must be the character that you type in the masterserial of dbo.tbl_guild), 1=senate, 2=normal member, now, save and close,
-done :D:
congratulation
Bonus :

P.S : sorry if my english are bad, i don't know how to make SQL querry, so that's the way i create guild manually, if anyone find a shortaway, you are welcoming :):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my case::

the DCK in dbo.tbl.Guild is False
all of them has value except for the guild serial which is to be obtained later on.

my initial value of dalant and gold is 0

my initial value of guld logo is 1 ( both )

2 is the Race of Accretia. Not 4 = )

and it works

hehehe - [Guide]  create GM/dev account and creating guild for RF kaswyn giga 4 ep2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
In my case::

the DCK in dbo.tbl.Guild is False
all of them has value except for the guild serial which is to be obtained later on.

my initial value of dalant and gold is 0

my initial value of guld logo is 1 ( both )

2 is the Race of Accretia. Not 4 = )

and it works

View attachment 117678

well, if you create it manually, and save without write the DCK, it automically generate it to false :D:
thanks for your correction about race...
for guild logo, you can leave it to 0,
after that, login, and create your own emblem...
it'll generated automically :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyways. thanks for sharing. = ), If i have something too share too. Ill share it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here's guide to make GM/dev account and guild through SQL for RF giga 4 ep2 kaswynn, i am using SQL express 2005

create GM account through SQL :
-register your normal account, login in game, log out,
-open rf_account->dbo.tbl_UserAccount right click, open table
-look at your ID, change your grade to 2 and subgrade to 4 for GM account, or change grade and subgrade to 255 for dev account (look for your lastlogofftime if you don't know which one is your account)
-done ^_^
or you can use this gameCP (i got this from cora21, and i just changed a little thing to make it easy for me, paste it to C:\AppServ\) here's how to used it : guide :

My problem is when I click register - Registration closed try later

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@likertuban do you know how to add Normal Account through SQL Queries? other queries dont work looking for 3weeks already...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this correct?

"INSERT INTO exgame.dbo.x2o_user (UserId,Password,UserName,email) VALUES ((CONVERT (binary(12),'$login')),(CONVERT (binary(12),'$pw')),'$login','$email')");
("INSERT INTO exgame.dbo.x2o_user1 (UserId,Password,UserName,email) VALUES ('$login','$pw','$login','$email')");
("INSERT INTO rfweb.dbo.userlogin (userid,password) VALUES ('$login','$pw')

Back