Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] ** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP **

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i'm always get accountDB error and zone server failled empty document
anyone can solve this billng and login server run fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry im newbie here

i just wanna know what is the different between 2.2.3.2 n 2.2.3.1??

i mean the different in instalation...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so this is an active post again so i have a major noob question..... i have msql 2008 installed.... how do i launch it to create the proper data base files..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ill post a video of where i get stuck tomorrow.... Maybe later today

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
murasmune - [Guide] ** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP ** - RaGEZONE Forums

My server browser service was disabled....

re extract zoneserver folder, Failed Empty Document <<coz u change a thing in your .ini files

download latest MSSQL Server R2

im getting this error aswell... but R2 is eval copy... need this to work on express

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that was actually supposed to include the picture... which is what im getting the error of.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I follow almost every step in this tutorial, but i used thaiacccount instead of russian account, i manage to run acccount server, login server, failed in billing account though but i cant run the zone server, it failed to create an empty document or wrong nation code. I use server files downloaded from some narod Anyone can help me to set everything up?
Is it because of sql expresss 2008 that i use or maybe wrong setting ini rf acc.ini, does anyone able to help me? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks busman
i change from msq 2008 express back to mssql 2005 and everything runs well except for zone server, the logs look like this

CNationSettingDataRU::Init() - All Event Error!
CMainThread::LoadWorldSystemINI() - CNationSettingManager::Instance()->Init( iNationCode(643), szNationCodeStr(RU), bServiceMode(false) ) : iRet(-3) Fail!
CMainThread::LoadINI() - LoadWorldInfoINI() iRet(-6) Fail!
Error - CGameServerView::OnCreate(...) :
g_Main.Init() Fail!

i probably mess up with rfacc.ini file because i cant really understand the tutorial i wrote something like this

[Options]
DBSTR = SQL SERVER;Server=WIN-RPIK2OTKD0C;Database=BILLING;Uid=rfadmin;Pwd=rfpass
ErrDBSTR =
LogLevel = 2

i dont know how to fix it, can anyone help me pm me your icq or skype . thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
[Options]
DBSTR = SQL SERVER;Server=WIN-RPIK2OTKD0C;Database=BILLING;Uid=rfadmin;Pwd=rfpass
ErrDBSTR =
LogLevel = 2

match BILLING to your database check to see if you have cashshop db named BILLING and the passwrod has to match the one you set up in your sql security.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nope i dont have that table inside BILLING they only have 4 types cash log, cash list, pay log and user status. what is rfacc.ini related for actually?
I cant turn the server on, it always crash with cannot create empty document status.
I have made both HBK and History folder sama with written in world info.ini files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.RFONLINE\MSSQL\DATA and
input your RF Database DIR:

Note: DO NOT RESTORE TO THE MSSQL DEFAULT DIR IT WILL NOT WORK!!!!
RESTORE THE 3 RF DataBase to a different DIR: (ex: c:\RFDB)

i get the error this is also directory and cannot be saved. i only went to C:\RFDB <<< made that a folder did i do it wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
read step 4 and 5 DO NOT RUN AS SA !!! in odbc enter ur created account user in mssql. look at step 4 if u get that accountdb failed!!!!!

hi guys...help please got same error "accountDB connect failed" i already follow your step 4 and 5 but i have same error..
please advice.....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"GAME SERVER"
Failed to creat empty document..

this happening when i open zone server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do i launch the server... i cant find where to put my ip into the launcher????? HALPPP!!!!!

** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP **
==============================

TO RUN RF CLIENT IM USING EQB RF WORKS GREAT ^^ YOU NEED TO HEX EDIT ITS IP ADDRESS OR USE GENESIS LAUNCHER ^^
I hope this will help alot of people how to setup rf v2.2.3.2 server for Lan (offline) ONLY for WAN use other
guide on the forum ^^ if there is any mistake please let me know ^^ i will change it ASAP!!!
Now if someone would be nice and generouly release the STRS for both server and client would be very
much appreciated thanks in advance ^^

Mimi from EpicRF !!!!!!! My MAU's gose BOOM!!! damn u CORA!!!

This is the part im stuck at.

Back