Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] ** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP **

Reaction score
How do i launch the server... i cant find where to put my ip into the launcher????? HALPPP!!!!!

This is the part im stuck at.

bro, try this launcher

open the launcher with hexeditor then click ctrl F then type 127.0.0.1 if u want to change it to your global ip or if all of your config are already 127.0.0.1 dont change it.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro, try this launcher

open the launcher with hexeditor then click ctrl F then type 127.0.0.1 if u want to change it to your global ip or if all of your config are already 127.0.0.1 dont change it.....

well, you right but just some advice from me.....
dont use replace, just do it manually with seach or use strs for the launcher.
from my exp when use replace its make extra byte and make the launcher error.
:D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro, try this launcher

if i config all with the 127.0.0.1 that takes the server online right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so after countless errors and trails and more errors i have decided to start again. first question to make sure im doing this correctly. May i have an example of where to install the dependancy files please IE: C:program Files/Yours/Server? in relation to where the server files are actually stored

Reaction score
ok so after countless errors and trails and more errors i have decided to start again. first question to make sure im doing this correctly. May i have an example of where to install the dependancy files please IE: C:program Files/Yours/Server? in relation to where the server files are actually stored

when you install it, you dont have to change anything its already there all you have to do is to next and next until it gets done ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
got billing agent to load but now this error with zone server.

CNationSettingDataRU::Init() - All Event Error!
CMainThread::LoadWorldSystemINI() - CNationSettingManager::Instance()->Init( iNationCode(643), szNationCodeStr(RU), bServiceMode(true) ) : iRet(-3) Fail!
CMainThread::LoadINI() - LoadWorldInfoINI() iRet(-6) Fail!
Error - CGameServerView::OnCreate(...) :
g_Main.Init() Fail!

so that right there says there is something wrong with my world info inis but i have checked them over and over and i have come up with nothing, plox halp sir.

Last edited:
Reaction score

CMainThread::LoadWorldSystemINI() - CNationSettingManager::Instance()->Init( iNationCode(643), szNationCodeStr(RU), bServiceMode(true) ) : iRet(-3) Fail!
g_Main.Init() Fail!

so that right there says there is something wrong with my world info inis but i have checked them over and over and i have come up with nothing, plox halp sir.

Which one are you using ? 2.2.3.2 or 2.2.4 ? and check ur ini files especially the rfacc.ini..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im sure its 2.2.3... got it from the rf-dev post linked on this thread from ron. and i have checked the inis..... i just cant figure this out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I have a problem, all server work fine, but when I log out, I got a roll back and my caracter is lv 1 again, and lost all itens... I search on forum and found nothing talking about this... anyone can help me?
I have a version 2.2.3 with this same problem... My brain is hot about this... pls help me. thks

I was put password like @amadoflimd from http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-2-2-3-2-a-813133/index3.html say to do, and like this guide say too.

All work on server, but when log off, the character go back to lv 1 and lost Inventory itens...

I use SQL Server R2 Evaluation, Win7 64bits, this happens with the two server, 2.2.3 and 2.2.3.2

If I got more information, will put here... thks for all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

g_Main.Init() Fail!

same with me get error with this..
i check all this tutorial setup but did'nt work for world server..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it myy be because of your odbc or mssql , you guys might havent ennable your tcp/ip in the setting of your mssql make sure you guys enable it :)

how to enable you said tcp/ip?
i look sql running..
if not enable maybe login n char account error too.. not only world server..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there i'm new here :blushing:

I have a problem to ask
i got the "Failed to create empty document" error when trying to run the zoneserver :(:
i already search this problem but still nothing.

btw this is my rfacc.ini config for now

Code:
[Options]
DBSTR = Driver={SQL Server Native Client 10.0};Server="[COLOR="#FF0000"]MyMssqlServerName[/COLOR]";Database=BILLING;Uid=[COLOR="#FF0000"]MyUserId[/COLOR];Pwd=[COLOR="#FF0000"]MyPassword[/COLOR];
ErrDBSTR = 
LogLevel = 2

mmm i want to ask what is my "mssql server name" is it correct that i can check it by runningSELECT @@SERVERNAME AS 'Server Name'

and is the " " (quote) needed???

hmm and the ID and Password, the id i use is not the sa right? but id from the step 4 right?

and i'm using the file from http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-server-files-2-2-a-851743/
i can run the account and login server normally.

but not the billing server :glare:

please help me what to do next :wink:

sorry for my bad english and i'm a noob :blush:

Reaction score
Hi there i'm new here :blushing:

I have a problem to ask
i got the "Failed to create empty document" error when trying to run the zoneserver :(:
i already search this problem but still nothing.

btw this is my rfacc.ini config for now

Code:
[Options]
DBSTR = Driver={SQL Server Native Client 10.0};Server="[COLOR="#FF0000"]MyMssqlServerName[/COLOR]";Database=BILLING;Uid=[COLOR="#FF0000"]MyUserId[/COLOR];Pwd=[COLOR="#FF0000"]MyPassword[/COLOR];
ErrDBSTR = 
LogLevel = 2

mmm i want to ask what is my "mssql server name" is it correct that i can check it by runningSELECT @@SERVERNAME AS 'Server Name'

and is the " " (quote) needed???

hmm and the ID and Password, the id i use is not the sa right? but id from the step 4 right?

and i'm using the file from http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-server-files-2-2-a-851743/
i can run the account and login server normally.

but not the billing server :glare:

please help me what to do next :wink:

sorry for my bad english and i'm a noob :blush:

Dont follow the step in the ODBC here , just use the SQL server and not the native. One more thing do with Authentication using the network ID not the SQL server Authentication... and *sa* is the default User ID of SQL server...It seems you are not using sql enterprise arent you?.

how to enable you said tcp/ip?
i look sql running..
if not enable maybe login n char account error too.. not only world server..

No you're wrong even the tcp/ip is disabled you still can run the
LOGIN.exe and account.exe but you wont be able to open the zoneserver..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't understand what you mean :$:

yes i'm not using enterprise, i'm using this one Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 RTM - Express with Management Tools

and my OS is Windows 7 64 bit,
i already tried http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-server-file-2-2-a-799004/ this one but :blink: :ihavenoideawhatimdoing:

Sooooooo what must i do now??? it's seems i already setup everything correctly (but it's not):$:

is there something wrong with my config? is there any other tutorial?? i just want to play this game offline and alone :$:

sorry for asking to many thing,:$:

NoIdea - [Guide] ** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP ** - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
i don't understand what you mean :$:

yes i'm not using enterprise, i'm using this one Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 RTM - Express with Management Tools

and my OS is Windows 7 64 bit,
i already tried http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-server-file-2-2-a-799004/ this one but :blink: :ihavenoideawhatimdoing:

Sooooooo what must i do now??? it's seems i already setup everything correctly (but it's not):$:

is there something wrong with my config? is there any other tutorial?? i just want to play this game offline and alone :$:

sorry for asking to many thing,:$:

View attachment 109521

I said dont choose SQL Server Native Client 10.0 just choose the , SQL server in the ODBC stepp..

Back