Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] ** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP **

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, currently I'm working for a New Private server, and I followed all the steps and when i tried to login to my server (Client Side) the launcher won't pop up, it just "Connecting to launcher update server".. and nothing happens, I already hex the launcher, change all the IP address to my server address which is the public address.. and still not working.. and it pops up with "The program cant start because antihack.dll is missing from your computer" .I need some help regarding with this issue.. Thanks in advance.. here's my running server..

tsk - [Guide] ** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP ** - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey guys, currently I'm working for a New Private server, and I followed all the steps and when i tried to login to my server (Client Side) the launcher won't pop up, it just "Connecting to launcher update server".. and nothing happens, I already hex the launcher, change all the IP address to my server address which is the public address.. and still not working.. and it pops up with "The program cant start because antihack.dll is missing from your computer" .I need some help regarding with this issue.. Thanks in advance.. here's my running server..

View attachment 112529

why is this question always been ask ? this is kinda annoying for newbies because there is already an answer in this error there are almost 20+ thread about this issue, but ok ill tell what, have you change the ip of the launcher ? have you set up the emulator ? go to tutorial section and learn how to search.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I already change the IP of the Launcher, I set up the emulator, everything setting up.. if you want, you can teamviewer my PC and Server..

Reaction score
Yes, I already change the IP of the Launcher, I set up the emulator, everything setting up.. if you want, you can teamviewer my PC and Server..

I dont need to, all you have to do is follow this instruction

Open your client and delete everything in the base directory. All of the dll files, your launcher, and any other EXE and DAT files.

Download this, then copy and paste everything in to your base directory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont need to, all you have to do is follow this instruction

Open your client and delete everything in the base directory. All of the dll files, your launcher, and any other EXE and DAT files.

Download this, then copy and paste everything in to your base directory.

Thanks Dude, real appreciate it.. I will try to use this to my Client and put my edited launcher.exe.. :)

Still the same, I delete All of the dll files, my launcher, and any other EXE and DAT files. And still I'm stuck with "Connecting to Launcher Update Server".. I hex again the launcher.exe that the one you gave, change all the 127.0.0.1 > 69.64.62.104 (Public IP Address).. LOL..

Reaction score
Thanks Dude, real appreciate it.. I will try to use this to my Client and put my edited launcher.exe.. :)

Still the same, I delete All of the dll files, my launcher, and any other EXE and DAT files. And still I'm stuck with "Connecting to Launcher Update Server".. I hex again the launcher.exe that the one you gave, change all the 127.0.0.1 > 69.64.62.104 (Public IP Address).. LOL..

well in that case , your problem would be in appserv, have you install it right ? always run it as admin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I'm running as Administrator.. I doubled check the appserv, and it should be running.. i already changed the IP address and still didn't work.. :(

Reaction score
Yes, I'm running as Administrator.. I doubled check the appserv, and it should be running.. i already changed the IP address and still didn't work.. :(

Too bad dude, cant use my teamviewer bcause its been expired now :| what emulator do you use ? you might uuse a wrong one.. try this one its mine, just change all the ips ...

pass: ragezone.com

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Too bad dude, cant use my teamviewer bcause its been expired now :| what emulator do you use ? you might uuse a wrong one.. try this one its mine, just change all the ips ...

pass: ragezone.com

I'm using 2.2.3.2 server, is it ok to use this one? just double check.. LOL..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i always got accountdb connect failed error

even if i follow the guide i double check it already
i read the guide 10x

but i always got accountdb error

im using sir ron

2.2.3.2 server file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still doesn't re-configured everything.. can't go through.. LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea thats fine, i dont really know whats ur problem, that must be ur net or somethin', did u really change all of it ? even the apocalipes.exe did u change the ips there and re rar then copy paste to other ?

Yes, I change all of it, even the apocalypse.exe, i hex, then change all the IPs, then run the NewCab.bat then created newRF.rar, replace the old newRF.rar.. I can't even understand with this problem.. it really pain in my butt.. LOL!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys I have a problem in making ODBC here's my screenshot,

Can you tell me how to fix this please?

Back