Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video Guide] add new row serverside script and item.edf clientside

Reaction score
this video guide show you how to add new row, sadly i only use 010 editor for this guide.
for serverside you can add new 3000 row with 1 click,
but for client side, it's still 1 row each click
sorry bout that
this video also showing how to add row manually without script, but still require template

can't upload it to youtube at the moment, feel free to make mirror/upload it to youtube and posted it here

you can download my latest template/script here :

or you could also download from intrepid-web bitbucket, but i've done some modification that not exist in intrepid-web repo, so yeah, feel free to choose.

some of my script are originally from intrepid-web or greegcool for export/import dat to excel and vice versa (it's good for editing cash shop) ^^7
i might create a guide for it later

would recommended to watch the serverside first before clientside, to make sure you are not confused

Reaction score
your video clientside is corrupt,i can't open that file
indeed the client is a little bit corrupted due i trim some part of the video that show my entire files xD
but i can play it using media player classic, just download the latest k-lite mega codec pack for it or just play it using windows media player from your windows. i can play it on windows 7 64 bit, aren't sure about windows media player on newer version of windows,
not recommended to open it on crap video player such as GOM, KM player, etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hallo, i have added a new item to Cloak and item/Cloak but i get this error.
likertuban - [Video Guide] add new row serverside script and item.edf clientside - RaGEZONE Forums

I had to manually add rename ID from Item.dat $C4170F02 to $C4170F03
dunno if thats the issu.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You need also add item to CloakItem_str.dat same code of your new item

Back