Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video Guide] Changing required items of the Dark Box Ambassador

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, its not of the best video guide but i think can help some lowbies....
This is for change items to make box at NPC Dark Ambassador (my bottons is diferent from original because i change it in store).
Sorry for bad english hehehe

----------> Video Link <----------
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!CN4WAbpY!abIQt_a-MeKc3W75cAvmJWMGMzfBhhNEUCdVlgvKbVE

----------> Tutorial <----------

Code:
Video tutorial> changing prize of the items of the box (of any, including the DARK AMBASSADOR)

-> First open ItemCombine.dat (ServerSide), look your box you want to change the respective items

-> In my case'll edit box (bxcrc63) the same as the DARK AMBASSADOR (ARMOR LVL 63 B WARRIOR)

-> DwFee in place how much money you will need for replacement in 1. m_itmpdmat place the code necessary first material.

-> To 1. m_nDur you will place the required amount of the first item you put in the previous step.

-> If you want to put a second item, place the desired code 2. m_itmPdMat and the amount in 2. m_nDur

----> Now let's set up in the client (ClientSide)

-> Open Item.dat (Item.edf), Va until the tab "ItemCombine" and look for your respective box (I found my the index), in my case 89.

-> In Fee (Price) place the same value you put into ItemCombine.dat.

-> In NumMaterial put the amount of materials that will be used in my case were 2 (ircry01, irhsm03).

-> In Type1 is the type of material of the first item in Type2 is the type of material of the second item.

-> In index1 is the "line where the item is" the same in Index2.

-> Code1 is the item code (ircry01) converted the "customer's language," the code2 is the item (irhsm03) converted the "customer's language."

-> If you can not catch Type, Index and the code of the item you want to add just search on Item.dat (in my case researched in Resource,
because my items were of this class)
-> If you do not find the items in Item -> Resource, look for the index of items in Resource.dat (Server Side) now that you know the index is only
search for item -> Resource you will find.

Obs: Be sure nothing is missing, ItemCombine has to have the same amount of Item ( n_mDur).

-> Ready, now just replace the files and have fun =)

Made By: Felipe Lago

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No im changing items requerid for made box on NPC DARK AMBASSADOR....
i change itens requerid for made box LVL 63B FORCE
i can change another box there too and change the button on NPC Ambassador....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG , this what i want .
i has edit from server but no work , so i dont know for NPC darkambasador price for client .
and now i got it :eek:tt:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
every time I play the files it doesnt show anything just a blank screen/dark

Back