Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video Guide] Rf Giga 4 Ep2 by Cora21 - 07/06/2012

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Msg 8144, Level 16, State 2, Procedure pInsert_GMjob, Line 0
Procedure or function pInsert_GMjob has too many arguments specified.
Stored Procedure: rf_account.dbo.pInsert_GMjob

still the same :(

@magenik can u upload ur own rf_account.bak

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir magenik how did u create GM account?? in giga4?

GMjob to Dev fail

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got the same problem, also i want to ask how to show this window? sorry im new to this...

masalahworn - [Video Guide] Rf Giga 4 Ep2 by Cora21 - 07/06/2012 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If i recall on giga 4 you first have to create a normal account then change the serial over but that was many years ago and i did it with giga 3 but would be the same.

UNITPASCOE list what server version you are working with and your answer can be found with google and look for converting binary.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive tried google, i cant find out how to open the rf_account and password binary there, im new to this sorry.

I need someone to explain how i view accounts and passwords created in the SQL database?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wish that any1 that have the files update them. I've loved this version since always!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have ms sql server 2005 or 2008 for win 7 ultimate 32 bit ..?? :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh sorry i just confused
mysql 2005 I can not connect to the server :?:

sorry if I'm breaking the rules .... :*:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mr what you windows use in your computer when you play this rf ??? windows xp ? or windows 7 34bit or 64 bit ??? what you recomendation windows mr ??? thanks:):

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can help me?, all databases and odbc is correct, and his bizarre, ChatServer and LoginServer, crashed itself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
Using your video tutorial and some searching i have managed to get the server and website up and running. However when i try the client it closes shortly after selecting the world(with out error). i have tried local and remote clients, i have tried the just the kaswyn files and i have tried using the zip you have here.

i did read that some of the bin files do contain anti-hack and can falsely close if you have antivirus or sql running. so im now in the process of loading a fresh windows 7 pc to try the client again.

im also going to try installing from the original dvd (US version) and then copy your files over it(i figure this will ensure i have any depednacies the game may require).

any additional advice or direction would be appriciated

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some people have had issues running this version on 64bit windows 7 and windows vista. Problem might be your operating system hope this helps.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have the same problem with kraiduz213

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: 127.0.0.1 in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 110
Critical Error
Impossible to connect to the database

and I follow the way of baguzzz but nonetheless

Warning: mssql_connect()[function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: BLACKGERIEL\SQLEXPRESS in C:\AppServ\www\register.php on line 110
Critical Error
Impossible to connect to the database

please give me solution

Back