Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video Guide] Setup RF Online (server only)

Reaction score
for newbe who plan on setup rf online,
here the newest guide, it's been so long time, so i do some newbe mistake too in this video xD
the text i write is in the link download too

this is the server i use :
http://forum.ragezone.com/f478/developement-click-server-setup-989712/
this link :

the video guide link :

goodluck :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool , It would be more helpful for someone who would like to release server in some minutes tho !

Good one man. :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice and easy to follow! I hope next guide you make is how to setup controll server and website with video and updated link for download.

Two thumbs up!:cool:

Reaction score
Nice and easy to follow! I hope next guide you make is how to setup controll server and website with video and updated link for download.

Two thumbs up!:cool:
its easy to setup control server just edit your init file,run and login with id,pw = ccradmin , skfkrndy! or change with your own id or password.use strs or hex your controlserver

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very nice tutorial, glad to see people still are supporting this game!

I have a couple of questions that anyone is welcome to answer!!!

1st: In your video/text document (and in others I've seen online), you state that the server requires AT LEAST 4 GB of ram. I have 12 GB of ram, will I be able to run both server & client on my machine?

2nd: At the end of the video, it mentions that you do not have your test client, will you be uploading a "part 2" tutorial at a later or date?

The reason for my questions is that I want to be able to host AND play on my own server, at any time I want. It's a shame, but servers for this game keep closing, as fast people launch them, and you often find yourself starting over again (and again, and again).

Also, if anyone else has any suggestions for me in regards to creating a private server, feel free to PM here with details, advice, or suggestions so we avoid spamming this thread.

Thanks and great tutorial once again!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very nice tutorial, glad to see people still are supporting this game!

I have a couple of questions that anyone is welcome to answer!!!

1st: In your video/text document (and in others I've seen online), you state that the server requires AT LEAST 4 GB of ram. I have 12 GB of ram, will I be able to run both server & client on my machine?

2nd: At the end of the video, it mentions that you do not have your test client, will you be uploading a "part 2" tutorial at a later or date?

The reason for my questions is that I want to be able to host AND play on my own server, at any time I want. It's a shame, but servers for this game keep closing, as fast people launch them, and you often find yourself starting over again (and again, and again).

Also, if anyone else has any suggestions for me in regards to creating a private server, feel free to PM here with details, advice, or suggestions so we avoid spamming this thread.

Thanks and great tutorial once again!

1st : it's obvious
2nd : maybe august or september, I need to buy a new laptop, my current laptop can't run both server and client at the same time :(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good to hear! It sounds like I should be able to host the server myself & PLAY on the same machine, which is sounding great.

I want to apologize in advance, but I know very little about development for this game. I just want to be able launch my own server and play it whenever I want, without losing data. It sucks but every online MMO I've played, I've really enjoyed, but I've never been able to play it consistently, unlike my old Final Fantasy games.

I look forward to your next tutorial, and being able to play RF Online again soon someday I hope!

PS: Would you be able to create a tutorial about possible editing drop rates, the items dropped, and experience/PTs (or suggest a guide more up to date)? So many guides are so old, and have broken links, at least one the ones I've found that is.

Reaction score
Good to hear! It sounds like I should be able to host the server myself & PLAY on the same machine, which is sounding great.

I want to apologize in advance, but I know very little about development for this game. I just want to be able launch my own server and play it whenever I want, without losing data. It sucks but every online MMO I've played, I've really enjoyed, but I've never been able to play it consistently, unlike my old Final Fantasy games.

I look forward to your next tutorial, and being able to play RF Online again soon someday I hope!

PS: Would you be able to create a tutorial about possible editing drop rates, the items dropped, and experience/PTs (or suggest a guide more up to date)? So many guides are so old, and have broken links, at least one the ones I've found that is.

no tutorial in here, just clue and try & solve by your self.
edit drop rates - exp rates just edit & change in ini files ServerRate.ini ( find by your self)
item drop edit @ script ItemLooting.dat ( use strs) and learning about value,code & table name, try to edit and test it.
exp and pt you can edit @ mastery file like Exp.dat , WarriorMasterLimit.dat, etc & SQL file use SQL query I think Many More Here.

you can found & got many more file @ google just search it.

If you wanna learn, learn by your self, try,test & solve it by your self.
if you ask the clue for change or editing some files. you can ask me or other member. or search it first in this forum or help section. if you not found for your problem. you can ask someone here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello guys im stuck at here
how to resolve this error?

pls anyone help , nubi here
likertuban - [Video Guide] Setup RF Online (server only) - RaGEZONE Forums

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20257946_1807274272633075_541493251752736571_n.jpg?oh=ab4358d011f46a229ac193c1c5109eca&oe=5A0BA52D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

check again your verkey in WorldSystem.ini is match or not with your bin, or you cant disable it.
Verkey = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <-------- this is enable verkey.
;Verkey = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <------- this is disable verkey.

just write this code " ; " to disable verkey

and check again your fireguard config @ fgrs.ini is TRUE or FALSE , YES or NO , and client side @ DataTablo > en-gb/ru-ru/en-id >>fg_cb.ini is disable or not. if fireguard config
FALSE & NO set your fg_cb.ini to 0
TRUE & YES set your fg_cb.ini to 1

https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20257946_1807274272633075_541493251752736571_n.jpg?oh=ab4358d011f46a229ac193c1c5109eca&oe=5A0BA52D

check again your verkey in WorldSystem.ini is match or not with your bin, or you cant disable it.

and check again your fireguard config @ fgrs.ini is TRUE or FALSE , YES or NO , and client side @ DataTablo > en-gb/ru-ru/en-id >>fg_cb.ini is disable or not. if fireguard config

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hello thanks for help

i dont know im using another patch rf ps can going ingame

but when i extract golden pure mysery

i got error like this , can u help ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello thanks for help

i dont know im using another patch rf ps can going ingame

but when i extract golden pure mysery

i got error like this , can u help ?

lol what client are you using?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Newbie here, having problems when installing the appserv after running setup.bat.
stuck at "Installing MySQL Service"
https://pasteboard.co/GH84OMB.jpg

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need help. I'm new to this and I'm trying to setup the server. I followed the video instruction here but I'm getting this error whenever I try to run ZoneServerUD_x64.

-cash DB ODBC settings failed!Nation(TH) DSN(billing) IP(127.0.0.1) DBname (billing) Port(1433) ID sa-check cash DB DSN Settings-world db odb setting faild-ccashdbworkmanager::instance()->initialize() fail

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Need help. I'm new to this and I'm trying to setup the server. I followed the video instruction here but I'm getting this error whenever I try to run ZoneServerUD_x64.

-cash DB ODBC settings failed!Nation(TH) DSN(billing) IP(127.0.0.1) DBname (billing) Port(1433) ID sa-check cash DB DSN Settings-world db odb setting faild-ccashdbworkmanager::instance()->initialize() fail

i got that error too

Back