Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Parser Editor of TriRozhka (Video)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Video Tutorial : How to convert dat files to excel

In this video you will learn how to install parser. Just follow what I did in the video. Thankyou!
DAT file convert to EXCEL, just message me in discord you have problem..

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

In my experiences as a dev, I really find this tool reliable and easy to use. So I suggest you use this one. Authors name in discord TriRozhka#2788

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Video Tutorial : How to convert dat files to excel

how to convert excel to dat again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tools has been a great use in RF Online world because of it's easy and faster way on edting and saving the files. I'm sure you will love this tools as you are watching this video. Comment down below if you have questions.

Link:

Like Comment and subscribe!

I will make Video, how you use Parser Editor on edting your server in easy and fastest way.

60mVoP9 - Parser Editor of TriRozhka (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This tools has been a great use in RF Online world because of it's easy and faster way on edting and saving the files. I'm sure you will love this tools as you are watching this video. Comment down below if you have questions.

Link:

Like Comment and subscribe!

I will make Video, how you use Parser Editor on edting your server in easy and fastest way.

View attachment 230775

do you still had the video regarding the trirozhka parser?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why does AppServ file not exist in windows C:/ ?
Screenshot 2023-10-22 215014 - Parser Editor of TriRozhka (Video) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Video Tutorial : How to convert dat files to excel

In this video you will learn how to install parser. Just follow what I did in the video. Thankyou!
DAT file convert to EXCEL, just message me in discord you have problem..

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

In my experiences as a dev, I really find this tool reliable and easy to use. So I suggest you use this one. Authors name in discord TriRozhka#2788

sorry i want to ask , i was able to update the weaponitem and match the row at 6decrypt sheet , now i have to match the row 6desc ( i know the data from WeaponItem_str.dat ) but when i opened on excel its row get scrambled , any advice for sort it up ?

Attachments

Back