Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Add Codes] add fueters to flyff source v15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ragezone Members.

i tried many time to add Petfilter to my v15 source fille but all the time i got errors ALOT of errors.

*Pet filter
*quick job change and no 3rdjob.
*Teleport system

well i need some help to set it up on skype. anyway the guy will help me i give him acces to my Booter, Hard hitting can kill hard sites and kill home connections easly.

Thank you, avle

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You download another source with the edits in and workin. You use a program as like winmerge to compare the v15 clean and the new source and add all defines for the selected functions... done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to use winmerge for the compare clean v15 cuvvvie to other source w/ petfilter, teleport and perin converter?

Inactive
Reaction score
how to use winmerge for the compare clean v15 cuvvvie to other source w/ petfilter, teleport and perin converter?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/

You need to make your own topic, stop necro bumping.
Also this question about adding new features and upgrading with win-merge has been answered multiple times now.

I suggest you start searching for answers and(or) make your own thread.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back