Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add System v15 clean winmerge

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ragezone,Since they told me that I had to create my own topic regarding this, I ask for your help.I have the v15 clean of cuvvvie and I have tried to add several tutorials of petfiler and teletransporter system and they do not work. I like those systems that have the version of totemia and several have commented that it is better to do with winmerge, I searched for ytb and forums and there is no clear idea of how to do it, if you could guide me or give me some ideas on how to do it would be great help

I need to add
petfilter
teleport
perin converter.:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's more comfortable to use the notepad++ see where is the codes must be place right. Try to study the body of each codes.

the key is right placement of code and be sure to take your time so you will not miss small figures.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ragezone,Since they told me that I had to create my own topic regarding this, I ask for your help.I have the v15 clean of cuvvvie and I have tried to add several tutorials of petfiler and teletransporter system and they do not work. I like those systems that have the version of totemia and several have commented that it is better to do with winmerge, I searched for ytb and forums and there is no clear idea of how to do it, if you could guide me or give me some ideas on how to do it would be great help

I need to add
petfilter
teleport
perin converter.:thumbup1:

Oh that english...

But however mine isnt perfect as well.

What you need:
time, more time, endless time
a partner who stops you from raging
and a lot of this stuff called brain.

If you want to add systems like those than you may go with searching another source and copying anything important to yours or just use a source where its already build in.

Go into the versioncommon.h in another source and than search for something like #define __petfiler (<-- just an example) and now search through the whole source (Strg + F --> Search Solution) for __petfiler.

Copy anthing from #ifdefined __petfiler to #endif and paste it in the right spot in your source. (Keep care about anything replacing. Sometimes you need to add code and sometimes you have to replace some)

Idk how the petfilter works exactly but you may have to edit your db as well.

Rebuild the solution and start the server.

Patch your client and have fun ;)

Back