Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Add V19 cash shop items to v15

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a solo v15 server and I've been playing for quite some time. I would like to add V19 cash shop items (like pets and suits), no need for other items.

How can I do this without messing up my current server and without starting a new server? I searched on the tutorial sections and couldn't find a solution.

Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you looking for. Like NPC selling premium stuff. Or the Flyff ingame shop or webshop, or you mean only the items itself. Be a little more clear

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello rickaapje thank you for your reply. I just want to be able to /createitem V19 cash shop items. No need for npc, no need for webshop. Just want them on my database so I can have them :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like ITEM_DBF inside database or just add items to your V19 server in resource

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just have to copy the respective item file to the resources folder? Didn't expect it to be that easy. Doesn't the client have to change? OR something client-wise?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if you just want to add items use this guide http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/adding-items-server-spoon-fed-696320/
Well it is really easy at your source change the defineitem.h and define new items and compile your source, Rest of it is in resource. But it can also be in source if the items needs some new functions like 'scroll of unbinding' or 'augmentation'. But follow the guide and read carefully and try it yourself. It should be copy paste work. And also you need model and item icon for your client and also on server side you need the new models and item icons

Hopes this helpes

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem if you need help try search on the forum with search function. If cannot found just ask

Inactive
Reaction score
You'll need to essentially downgrade the spec_item to a 15 format or revert the format for specific items u want to carry. It's not hard, annoying and tedious but not hard. Just keep in mind that 16+, 18+, 19+ all have different formats compared to 15.

Back