AFK vendor

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Newbie Tagsinco is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

    AFK vendor

    AFK vendor
    Hello just new in here a friend just told me that i can buy afk vendor sql codes here. Willing to pay for it if it works well. i have no idea about developing a friend just put afk vendor leeched from gamma source to my source. and its working now i want the whole sql codes of that feature for my server. just pm me here or reply below thanks ragezone


  2. #2
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! Tweek is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    AustriaLocation
    204Posts

    Re: AFK vendor

    Welcome to Ragezone !
    your post is in the wrong section

    http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/

  3. #3
    Registered Cyclopz is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    9Posts

    Re: AFK vendor

    Wrong Section . but here's the link https://mega.nz/file/pNY3mQ5L#H7cn5x...aomScj1kk-5Fog you dont need to pay for it .

  4. #4
    Newbie Tagsinco is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: AFK vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    Welcome to Ragezone !
    your post is in the wrong section

    http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/
    Oh! im very sorry any moderators there that can closed or delete my post?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclopz View Post
    Wrong Section . but here's the link https://mega.nz/file/pNY3mQ5L#H7cn5x...aomScj1kk-5Fog you dont need to pay for it .
    Woah!. for real? this forum is really great! thank you very much bro! lemme try this thanks!

    - - - Updated - - -

    I just add the database, but i got more errors after i try to trade some items in game


    error_txt
    2020/10/ 9 19:16:12C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\Flyff v18\Source Clean\Source\_Database\DbManagerLog.cpp, 1116: uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=02020/10/ 9 19:16:12C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\Flyff v18\Source Clean\Source\_Database\DbManagerLog.cpp, 1116: uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=02020/10/ 9 19:16:12C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\Flyff v18\Source Clean\Source\_Database\DbManagerLog.cpp, 1116: uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=02020/10/ 9 19:16:12C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\Flyff v18\Source Clean\Source\_Database\DbManagerLog.cpp, 1116: uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=02020/10/ 9 19:16:12C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\Flyff v18\Source Clean\Source\_Database\DbManagerLog.cpp, 1116: uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=02020/10/ 9 19:16:12C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\Flyff v18\Source Clean\Source\_Database\DbManagerLog.cpp, 1116: uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=02020/10/ 9 19:16:12C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\Flyff v18\Source Clean\Source\_Database\DbManagerLog.cpp, 1116: uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=02020/10/ 9 19:16:12C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\Flyff v18\Source Clean\Source\_Database\DbManagerLog.cpp, 1116: uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=02020/10/ 9 19:16:13C:\Users\My Computer\Desktop\Flyff v18\Source Clean\Source\_Database\DbManagerLog.cpp, 1116: uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=02020/10/ 9 19:16:13

    CQuery-Logfile
    2020/10/09 19:16:12query:uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=0SQLSTATE:23000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_tblTradeItemLog'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.tblTradeItemLog'. The duplicate key value is (1602242145, 01, 0000001, 0, 0).//================================================================================================================2020/10/09 19:16:12query:uspLoggingTrade @pFlag=2, @pTradeID=1602242145, @pserverindex='01', @pidPlayer='0000001', @pItemIndex='0', @pItemSerialNum=0, @pItemCnt=0, @pAbilityOpt=0, @pItemResist=0, @pResistAbilityOpt=0,@pRandomOpt=0SQLSTATE:01000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]The statement has been terminated.//================================================================================================================2020/10/09 19:16:12query:LOG_ITEM_STR @im_szName='Vendor',@iserverindex='01',@im_GetszName='Love',@idwWorldID=1,@im_dwGold=0,@im_nRemainGold=0,@iItem_UniqueNo=0,@iItem_Name='',@iItem_durability=0,@im_nAbilityOption=0,@Im_GetdwGold=0,@iItem_count=0,@iState='T',@im_nSlot0=100,@im_nSlot1=100,@im_bItemResist=0,@im_nResistAbilityOption=0,@im_bCharged=0,@im_dwKeepTime=0,@im_nRandomOptItemId=0,@inPiercedSize=0,@iadwItemId0=0,@iadwItemId1=0,@iadwItemId2=0,@iadwItemId3=0,@iadwItemId4=0,@iMaxDurability=0,@inPetKind=0,@inPetLevel=0,@idwPetExp=0,@iwPetEnergy=0,@iwPetLife=0,@inPetAL_D=0,@inPetAL_C=0,@inPetAL_B=0,@inPetAL_A=0,@inPetAL_S=0,@iadwItemId5=0,@iadwItemId6=0,@iadwItemId7=0,@iadwItemId8=0,@iadwItemId9=0,@inUMPiercedSize=0,@iadwUMItemId0=0,@iadwUMItemId1=0,@iadwUMItemId2=0,@iadwUMItemId3=0,@iadwUMItemId4=0SQLSTATE:24000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Invalid cursor state//================================================================================================================

  5. #5
    127.0.0.1 Groxy101 is online now
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    355Posts

    Re: AFK vendor

    First of all, welcome to the forums!

    Please first read the rules before posting. Selling/buying here is forbidden.

    And please don't download stuff from people that only have 3 posts and are registered for 1 month. There are helpfull people here, but don't expect that everything will fall into your lap.
    PM me for my Discord

  6. #6
    Newbie Tagsinco is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: AFK vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by Groxy101 View Post
    First of all, welcome to the forums!

    Please first read the rules before posting. Selling/buying here is forbidden.

    And please don't download stuff from people that only have 3 posts and are registered for 1 month. There are helpfull people here, but don't expect that everything will fall into your lap.

    Oh thanks for the advice and saying about the rules thanks bro

  7. #7
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,304Posts

    Re: AFK vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagsinco View Post
    Hello just new in here a friend just told me that i can buy afk vendor sql codes here. Willing to pay for it if it works well. i have no idea about developing a friend just put afk vendor leeched from gamma source to my source. and its working now i want the whole sql codes of that feature for my server. just pm me here or reply below thanks ragezone
    There are multiple versions of Afk Vendor floating around. I would not use the one from gama at all.

    The one you ant is __VENDING_NPC which is stable and only requires a small minor fix.

    You'll have nothing but issues with the gama source.
    Forum Rules | RageZone Discord
    Overly nice to people in general who don't deserve it.
    Want my discord? Send me a pm.

  8. #8
    Newbie Tagsinco is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2020 Join Date
    4Posts

    Re: AFK vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    There are multiple versions of Afk Vendor floating around. I would not use the one from gama at all.

    The one you ant is __VENDING_NPC which is stable and only requires a small minor fix.

    You'll have nothing but issues with the gama source.

    i see thanks for the info but where can i get __VENDING_NPC?. i think gamma afk_vendor feature is messed up in my source lul everytime i try to trade the errors is non stop reading until the databaseserver crash

  9. #9
    ‎‎‎‎ Ketchup is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,304Posts

    Re: AFK vendor

    Quote Originally Posted by Tagsinco View Post
    i see thanks for the info but where can i get __VENDING_NPC?. i think gamma afk_vendor feature is messed up in my source lul everytime i try to trade the errors is non stop reading until the databaseserver crash
    Here you go: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/offli...vendor-1191108
    Forum Rules | RageZone Discord
    Overly nice to people in general who don't deserve it.
    Want my discord? Send me a pm.



Advertisement