Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Antihack and antihack extended (worldserver problem)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recently added
#define __ANTIHACK
&
#define __ANTIHACK_EXTENDED in my source but when im opening my worldserver its asking for antihack.ini but the one that I got it from doesnt have it and the source that I got runs smoothly. It can open the worldserver.exe directly without this kind of error but in my source im getting this ? Any reasons why is this happening ? Thanks

1 - Antihack and antihack extended (worldserver problem) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
The issue is pretty self explanatory, its because your missing antihack.ini.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The issue is pretty self explanatory, its because your missing antihack.ini.

Like what I said sir the one I leech it from they dont have antihack.ini but there world server is working properly without antihack.ini

Inactive
Reaction score
Like what I said sir the one I leech it from they dont have antihack.ini but there world server is working properly without antihack.ini

Maybe its there and your not paying attention as its telling you point blank it cannot load the file.

So you have 2 - 3 choices...
1. Find antihack.ini from any GOW varient source seeing that's where this originally was copy/pasted from.
2. Remove the load in the WorldServer via the source.
3. Make a blank one and see what happens.

Or you can continue to argue that this is not the issue, even though the dialog that pops up says otherwise really lol.

i <3 C++
Reaction score
or read the code in and make your own .ini file

Back