Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

cant connect to flyff plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , i hope someone helps me here ,

i start flyff , i enter username and password and it connects to the charachter view , i choose my charachter and enter the 4 digit password and it accepts it , but when i click ok it tries to go into the game and it takes allot of time about 2 or 3 minutes and after that it tells me ( cannot connect to the game ) the thing is , i repeated this several times and out of 10 tries 2 were semi-succesfull , i mean by that , that i see my charachter inside the game and all players and i can move and run but in reality im dissconnected from the game , i cant enter others shops and i cant see monsters or talk to any one.

maybe its a port problem? i tried my account from other internet my firends , and it connects without any problem.

thanks allot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i start flyff , i enter username and password and it connects to the charachter view , i choose my charachter and enter the 4 digit password and it accepts it , but when i click ok it tries to go into the game and it takes allot of time about 2 or 3 minutes and after that it tells me ( cannot connect to the game )

for tht i think the problem is tht u might have entered something wrong in the ini files or check ur nuez and check ip and den check the port number with the ini files and den check the other code i forgot the name but its tht big code it shuld be in account server :p it shuld be something like 207....... something like tht make sure they are all same and even with neuz :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , where can i check all that ? which files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okie can u print screen the pics of all ur ini files ?? example accountserver ini cache server ini all tht please ? :D

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
they are in your programs folder where you launch your server files. Also 2 of them are in the /script folder.

Since you dont know where those are. I assume you didn't change them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep raven is right ^^ and i think the problem is tht u havent changed them too maybe u shuld print screen and show us and also did u edit the nuez using reshack ??

Loyal Member
Reaction score
You have to change all the .inis. The problem has something to do with "worldserver.ini" , you can find this ini at your script folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys , im talking about the original flyff , i dont see any server folder after i installed flyff. i might be wrong here?all i have is program files -Gpotato - flyff - see pics plz

1 - cant connect to flyff plz help - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - cant connect to flyff plz help - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys , im talking about the original flyff , i dont see any server folder after i installed flyff. i might be wrong here?all i have is program files -Gpotato - flyff - see pics plz

View attachment 118612View attachment 118613

wait what ?? so are u saying u have a problem with the official flyff ?? or are u trying to make ur own flyff ? :O and if ur making ur own flyff u nid the program files such as account server/cache server/database server/ world server etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me now.
a) Do you want to create your own server?
b) Or just need help with official flyff.

i think he needs help with real flyff lol the client is gpotato client and i think he nids help with patch if im not wrong :p

Loyal Member
Reaction score
i think he needs help with real flyff lol the client is gpotato client and i think he nids help with patch if im not wrong :p

Well here is the right forum for him :):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back