Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Change the language IG of the Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys .
I'm new in the domain but I have been working on a flyff server with my friend.

The thing is the source,ressource, all the game is in english but I want to open a french server so I need to change the language of my server. From english to french.

I'd like to know if someone has a clue about this because I saw a lot of guys importing some items,files,maps from some german server into their english server and I want to do the same thing but not in english,in french.

Thank you guys for your reply.

It's a V19 version ;)

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Reaction score
Open up all files that containt english text...
.txt
.txt.txt
.inc
etc etc etc

Translate to frensh...

ooorrr

download offician french flyff and extract the .res files and use those .txt etc files

Staff member
Reaction score
If you used notepad++ or a certain program with translations due to the fact that certain parts shouldn't be translated which will be highlighted as a different color and basic imagery text will be highlighted as black under.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think it's that I have to download an official v19 ressource in french and just copy and paste the lines I want to change.

But guys could you tell me what are the files that I need to modify please ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok thank you guys, just one thing please I changed the name of a weapon :

Bloody Sword to Sparking Sword (it was for an example)

The name in the game didn't change just to create the weapon I write /ci "Sparking Sword" instead of /ci "Bloody Sword"

I merged the files and the propitem file is inside datasub2.res and I put it inside my Client but it didn't work so I don't know how to correct this please.
Btw I use Notepad ++ for edit

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Reaction score
Ok thank you guys, just one thing please I changed the name of a weapon :

Bloody Sword to Sparking Sword (it was for an example)

The name in the game didn't change just to create the weapon I write /ci "Sparking Sword" instead of /ci "Bloody Sword"

I merged the files and the propitem file is inside datasub2.res and I put it inside my Client but it didn't work so I don't know how to correct this please.
Btw I use Notepad ++ for edit

Did you restart server too?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes I restarted my server.
The thing is that the problem only appear in the display but inside the game the modification has been made.
Is this from an error from the build of the ressources ?

I've been struggling with this error for like 5 days... :(

Inactive
Reaction score
propItem.txt.txt

Save the file, make new res and move it to the client and reboot the server.

If it doesn't work then your clearly not doing the above.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I corrected my error guys by myself ! If any of you has some advices or files I should not transltate for example of if you already have translated a server hit me up ! Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back