Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing MAX_INVENTORY and character being naked on character select.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
7QpXJ8G - Changing MAX_INVENTORY and character being naked on character select. - RaGEZONE Forums

So I followed a certain tutorial, which is this. I did change the MAX_INVENTORY, MAX_GUILDBANK, and MAX_BANK from 42 to 60. I did also change the number of MAX_INVENTORY on the Obj.h too.

There were no errors on the compilation, resource, and client. However, my character is displayed as naked. Heck, on the picture above, it's a newly created character although it's completely naked in the beginning and its equipment is in the inventory. I tried re-equipping its stuffs then logout. After logging in again, it still displays that my character is naked on the character selection screen although it's wearing its equipment once I get in the game.

Am I missing something?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back