Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Character_str

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys, im trying to run v17 server (tottemia flyff files) I did everything needed.but when im enter the game, and press " I " to open the inventory or trade..the neuz crash.and i have this error:
2018/08/27 01:31:43
query:{call CHARACTER_STR('U1','0000001','01','',?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?, 0, 0, 0,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Procedure or function CHARACTER_STR has too many arguments specified.
where can i find the CHARACTER_STR? i mean is it inside the CHARACTER_01_DBF? 'cause honestly i was searching for everything I could at google.
Yes I found things about the subject, but I didnt quite understand how to solve it ..I also ran 2 QUERY CODE that I found, but it still did not fix the problem.

If you have the same problem and you're looking for a sulotion in google, and you got here.This is how i solved it.
1. Go to ur SQL Server Managment.
2. Under CHARACTER_01_DBF go to Programmability > Stored Procedures > dbo.CHARACTER_STR.
3.right-click on dbo.CHARACTER_STR > Modify.

Search:
Code:
, @im_tmNextRoulette bigint = 0

4. under that you add:
Code:
    , @iGlowArmleft int = 0
    , @iGlowArmRight int = 0
    , @iGlowLegLeft int = 0
    , @iGlowLegRight int = 0
    , @iGlowBody int = 0
    , @iGlowHandLeft int = 0
    , @iGlowHandRight int = 0

5. after that, hit the Exectue bottom.

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
CHARACTER_STR is invalid, find a different one that add's up to the columns u have in CHARACTER_TBL.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply I've been rather busy as of late, if you've not figured it out yet I'll try to share a little with you.
the CHARACER_STR is a stored procedure within the database under the CHARACTER_01_DBF -> Programmability->Stored Procedures -> CHARACTER_STR, depending on your source you might have values that must save/pull here first do as ketchup said I'm more of trying to show you where it is... good luck and if you already found this out sorry for the waste of time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply I've been rather busy as of late, if you've not figured it out yet I'll try to share a little with you.
the CHARACER_STR is a stored procedure within the database under the CHARACTER_01_DBF -> Programmability->Stored Procedures -> CHARACTER_STR, depending on your source you might have values that must save/pull here first do as ketchup said I'm more of trying to show you where it is... good luck and if you already found this out sorry for the waste of time.
I'ts ok, i'm not trying to get this files to work anymore...too complicated for me right now.

Back