Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CLIENT] Editing Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to change the background image of the client in the log in screen? And the server names

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What you actually mean by 'Server Names' And stuff as login and loading screen you can found inside the Theme folder, Just search and u will find pretty easy just edit and save your edited screens

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What you actually mean by 'Server Names' And stuff as login and loading screen you can found inside the Theme folder, Just search and u will find pretty easy just edit and save your edited screens

about the servernames I mean after you enter your account, the one with the channels

screen.bmp

As rickaapje said, Inside the theme folder?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can change the server names inside program >> config.ini and then you see something like this

AddTail( -1, 1, 0, 1, 0 ); AddTail( 1, 1, "Channel 1", 0, 1, 300 ); SKIP_TRACKING

Change the part between quotes to whatever you want. Go inside your source and search for the servercommon.h file, the tittle in here wil be the first name

So to get for example Flyff -- Channel 1 change the tittle to Flyff and inside config change the stuff between "", and yes inside the theme folder. are you lazy to do any at yourself? or?

Inactive
Reaction score
Theme
Theme\Default
Theme\English

Next time take a look, instead of waiting 5+ hrs for a response lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Theme
Theme\Default
Theme\English

Next time take a look, instead of waiting 5+ hrs for a response lol.

I can wait hahahaha, best for a newb like me to be sure of things hehehe

You can change the server names inside program >> config.ini and then you see something like this

Change the part between quotes to whatever you want. Go inside your source and search for the servercommon.h file, the tittle in here wil be the first name

So to get for example Flyff -- Channel 1 change the tittle to Flyff and inside config change the stuff between "", and yes inside the theme folder. are you lazy to do any at yourself? or?

Not lazy, just want to be more 100% sure, beside im doing some system work too, hehehe

Inactive
Reaction score
Searching the client for "screen.bmp" takes less then 30 - 40 seconds to do.

You tell the other guy your not lazy, but it kinda seems that way?

You will also never learn depending on others and expecting the spoon, this is a development forum after all it does require some effort on your end. Claiming that your a newb, but have had an account since 2011 with nothing but posts in flyff? Lol...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Searching the client for "screen.bmp" takes less then 30 - 40 seconds to do.

You tell the other guy your not lazy, but it kinda seems that way?

You will also never learn depending on others and expecting the spoon, this is a development forum after all it does require some effort on your end. Claiming that your a newb, but have had an account since 2011 with nothing but posts in flyff? Lol...

I was a highschool student backthen with no programming background, now i'm back after years of studying in computer science. I had no knowledge back then hehe

Reaction score
I can wait hahahaha, best for a newb like me to be sure of things hehehe

Not lazy, just want to be more 100% sure, beside im doing some system work too, hehehe

You made me laugh.

You should be better exploring the source itself to learn. Instead of people spoon feeding you with very basic stuff.
And judging on what you've said, you are College now taking up Computer Science, then you should have the knowledge on exploring the Source Codes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You made me laugh.

You should be better exploring the source itself to learn. Instead of people spoon feeding you with very basic stuff.
And judging on what you've said, you are College now taking up Computer Science, then you should have the knowledge on exploring the Source Codes.

Fully aggree with this, Lexusgray it's not to blame you just try to find out how to source works, if you cant, learn the basics of C++ then u will see it goes mutch smoother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back