[CLIENT] Editing Images

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    47Posts

sad [CLIENT] Editing Images

how to change the background image of the client in the log in screen? And the server names

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    NederlandsLocation
    123Posts

Re: [CLIENT] Editing Images

What you actually mean by 'Server Names' And stuff as login and loading screen you can found inside the Theme folder, Just search and u will find pretty easy just edit and save your edited screens

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    Flyff.CodesLocation
    691Posts

screen.bmp
    I may not respond to pm's due to a lack of time.

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    47Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rickaapje View Post
    What you actually mean by 'Server Names' And stuff as login and loading screen you can found inside the Theme folder, Just search and u will find pretty easy just edit and save your edited screens
    about the servernames I mean after you enter your account, the one with the channels

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    screen.bmp
    As rickaapje said, Inside the theme folder?

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    NederlandsLocation
    123Posts

You can change the server names inside program >> config.ini and then you see something like this

AddTail( -1, 1, 0, 1, 0 ); AddTail( 1, 1, "Channel 1", 0, 1, 300 ); SKIP_TRACKING
    Change the part between quotes to whatever you want. Go inside your source and search for the servercommon.h file, the tittle in here wil be the first name

So to get for example Flyff -- Channel 1 change the tittle to Flyff and inside config change the stuff between "", and yes inside the theme folder. are you lazy to do any at yourself? or?

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    Flyff.CodesLocation
    691Posts

Theme
    Theme\Default
    Theme\English

Next time take a look, instead of waiting 5+ hrs for a response lol.

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    47Posts

Theme
    Theme\Default
    Theme\English

Next time take a look, instead of waiting 5+ hrs for a response lol.
    I can wait hahahaha, best for a newb like me to be sure of things hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rickaapje View Post
    You can change the server names inside program >> config.ini and then you see something like this

Change the part between quotes to whatever you want. Go inside your source and search for the servercommon.h file, the tittle in here wil be the first name

So to get for example Flyff -- Channel 1 change the tittle to Flyff and inside config change the stuff between "", and yes inside the theme folder. are you lazy to do any at yourself? or?
    Not lazy, just want to be more 100% sure, beside im doing some system work too, hehehe

SubscriberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    Flyff.CodesLocation
    691Posts

Searching the client for "screen.bmp" takes less then 30 - 40 seconds to do.

You tell the other guy your not lazy, but it kinda seems that way?

You will also never learn depending on others and expecting the spoon, this is a development forum after all it does require some effort on your end. Claiming that your a newb, but have had an account since 2011 with nothing but posts in flyff? Lol...
    Last edited by Ketchup; 22-11-17 at 08:45 PM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    47Posts

Searching the client for "screen.bmp" takes less then 30 - 40 seconds to do.

You tell the other guy your not lazy, but it kinda seems that way?

You will also never learn depending on others and expecting the spoon, this is a development forum after all it does require some effort on your end. Claiming that your a newb, but have had an account since 2011 with nothing but posts in flyff? Lol...
    I was a highschool student backthen with no programming background, now i'm back after years of studying in computer science. I had no knowledge back then hehe

MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    FlyFF.CodesLocation
    82Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lexusgray View Post
    I can wait hahahaha, best for a newb like me to be sure of things hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

Not lazy, just want to be more 100% sure, beside im doing some system work too, hehehe
    You made me laugh.

You should be better exploring the source itself to learn. Instead of people spoon feeding you with very basic stuff.
    And judging on what you've said, you are College now taking up Computer Science, then you should have the knowledge on exploring the Source Codes.
    The Real Mario Rocks

MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    NederlandsLocation
    123Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Equisol View Post
    You made me laugh.

You should be better exploring the source itself to learn. Instead of people spoon feeding you with very basic stuff.
    And judging on what you've said, you are College now taking up Computer Science, then you should have the knowledge on exploring the Source Codes.
    Fully aggree with this, Lexusgray it's not to blame you just try to find out how to source works, if you cant, learn the basics of C++ then u will see it goes mutch smoother

Advertisement