Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Connection Network Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , im using this source and resource of v19: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/v19-source-download-895854/
I can run the server (Worldserver\database and all that) without any error.But when im trying to connet the server i see this: (Im using the client of proud flyff).
makore11 - Connection Network Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

How can i fix it?'Cause in Cuvvvie v15 files it work just fine..

Inactive
Reaction score
Make sure ports are open, you have firewall exceptions.

Make sure the ip's match.

Still having problems? Read a flyff server setup guide lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure ports are open, you have firewall exceptions.

Still having problems? Read a flyff server setup guide lol.
Hey, thanks for answering first of all.The server is local ... just for me and my brother. So the ports are not necessary. (Because in the V15 files everything works for me properly).
Maybe I missed something? At first I used the V15 files.After seeing the V19 Source in the forum, I just changed the Resource \ Source to the V19 version.Anything else to do?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, if you changed the source and resource did you re-compile, the programs and the Neuz must match if you only replaced the source and resource that might be your issue but it's been a rather long time since I've worked with C++ or FlyFF for that matter.... don't take anything I say at value just the ramblings of a crazy person.

Edit I think what Ketchup meant was the IP from the client to the Program files..... Just my random thoughts.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, if you changed the source and resource did you re-compile, the programs and the Neuz must match if you only replaced the source and resource that might be your issue but it's been a rather long time since I've worked with C++ or FlyFF for that matter.... don't take anything I say at value just the ramblings of a crazy person.

Edit I think what Ketchup meant was the IP from the client to the Program files..... Just my random thoughts.....
I found out about this complie after that.. :x i tried tutorials on the internet But i couldn't make this work.
after all, I'm not a developer and I have no knowledge in C ++ :\
I'll change my question, maybe there are V19 files and client that are easier to run? like Cuvvvie's file maybe?
I was really tried to solve it by myself for hours, but It didnt work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found out about this complie after that.. :x i tried tutorials on the internet But i couldn't make this work.
after all, I'm not a developer and I have no knowledge in C ++ :\
I'll change my question, maybe there are V19 files and client that are easier to run? like Cuvvvie's file maybe?
I was really tried to solve it by myself for hours, but It didnt work.

Hmm, perhaps try this
http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs17-v17-files-1152660/#post8896523
Visual studios 17 to compile and it says V17 so I'd assume version 17 files, close to V19 and it's not hard to upgrade your source once you've figured it out.

I've not personally used this source but Ketchup backs it and although I've never really talked to him he does seem to know what he's talking about and such so... yeah?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, perhaps try this
http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs17-v17-files-1152660/#post8896523
Visual studios 17 to compile and it says V17 so I'd assume version 17 files, close to V19 and it's not hard to upgrade your source once you've figured it out.

I've not personally used this source but Ketchup backs it and although I've never really talked to him he does seem to know what he's talking about and such so... yeah?
Im very very appreciate your will to help me, i really am :)Unfortunately I try, and try to learn from tutorials on the intrenet but I can't get anything to work.. :\
Tnx again ..

Staff member
Reaction score
When you mention that it's for local purposes for you and your, I was curious whether the set ip on the server was set to 127.0.0.1, localhost or was it set to a public ip and is there any kind of software on the computer/hosted area at the time during the booting of the server which could possibly use the same local ports causing the server to not properly use the default ports.

If the following above is not the problem, did you try to run the server on a home computer or is it a virtual private server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you mention that it's for local purposes for you and your, I was curious whether the set ip on the server was set to 127.0.0.1, localhost or was it set to a public ip and is there any kind of software on the computer/hosted area at the time during the booting of the server which could possibly use the same local ports causing the server to not properly use the default ports.

If the following above is not the problem, did you try to run the server on a home computer or is it a virtual private server?
By saying local i mean server only for me (the set IP is 127.0.0.1 if thats what u r asking).
im tryin' to run the Server in a home cmputer yes.
The thing is that i've came across 3 problem with different files!
1. Or that i can open the neuz.exe but then i have "Connection Network Problem"
2. Or the neuz is not opening at all.
3. neuz open , loading white screen and then crash.

For example , now im trying to get this file to work http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs17-v17-files-1152660/#post8896721 .
I was tryin' to complie source by using tutorials from google. Evantually i succeed.
But now the neuz is not opening . (even that i was tryin to complie and Debug it).
[Hope you could understand, my english is kind of issue :D]

Edit: Solved..kinda
topic can be closed.

Last edited:
Back