Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create flyff v19 server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I have a v15 server running perfectly but it is very outdated. Is there any possibility of creating a flyff server v19 with the guides of this forum ?? I'm looking for the forum and there is nothing that works for version v19. Can someone help me please?

PD: Forgive my English I use google translate I am Spanish

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you can use a v15 guide for a v19 server.. you just need to have different resource / source files.. either update it yourself or download a v19 source / resource / client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you tell me where to find a v19 version? or explain to me how to update v15 to 19?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ketchup could you explain a bit how to do the update with winmerge? ie files need to be changed etc ...PS: could you say in which source v19 based? it seems that all of your link are wrong.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Seriously look into the release section, grab a v19 source / resource.

if you want to upgrade v15 to v19 manually, easiest way is to get a v19 source and using the program "WinMerge" to compare the files between your v15 and the downloaded v19 and see what files are edited so you can manually edit your v15 source code..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks but what I try to find out is that files have to be modified ?? All folders? just the SRC folder and compile? Would someone be so kind as to give a brief explanation?

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks but what I try to find out is that files have to be modified ?? All folders? just the SRC folder and compile? Would someone be so kind as to give a brief explanation?

Client / Source / Resource needs to be updated.

Back