Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Database Server not opening after pc crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Database Server not opening after pc crash and it doesnt give any error my pc crash didnt cause because of the server but since then i cant open it i would like if anyone someone can help me

thanks in advance

Last edited:
One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to open in the following order:
AccountServer
DataBaseServer
CoreServer
Certifier
LoginServer
CacheServer
WorldServer

And see if that makes any difference..

If not, check if you got any error files laying around your server maps and include those too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't give any error it doesn't even seem like it's responding I checked on taskbar manger and I haven't saw anything there while trying to open and I've tried the way that u told me too I tried running as admin and running it as safe mode (any windows option)

I also tried recompiling it

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
It's possible to have one running in the background to, so try and make sure there is not a second one running.

Could be due to bad file format's as well.

I usually boot in this order:
  1. Account
  2. Certifier
  3. Database
  4. Core
  5. Login
  6. Cache
  7. World

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not running at all and I boot them like u do usually but I tried both if it was running in the background after opening database it should open the others too (core login cache and world) but i can't run them cus database not responding and now when I try to run database windows asks me if the program run good or it made problems

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
check your ODBC settings, to see if they still are there..

Really wierd that it does not start without any reason.. If the problem stays around, try to re-install everything..

By not knowing what have been done I can only give random suggestions and not a solid solution, sorry about that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my odbc's still there and i tried to adding them again to make sure still nothing ill try re-installing everything again later thanks to you both for trying to help me

Edit:
i just download someones source from epvp just to check if i can open database server and it worked

Fixed 1 thing that made the problem was resource folder or all the files it self cus ive tried both to starting over with the source only and with server files as well

Last edited:
Back