Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Definition of pItemElem0 | pItemElem1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do i need to define or what "h" file do i need to include and where to put it to make this error fine?

Inactive
Reaction score
I'd help you but I strongly frown against those who multi-account and I am pretty confident you are dotaboiz123.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd help you but I strongly frown against those who multi-account and I am pretty confident you are dotaboiz123.
No im not. But i got an account here about 3yrs ago, but i forgot it as of now i just created this account just educational purposes about flyff developing since it's (Pandemic) and my hobby is to play FLYFF. i want to feel how to be an admin locally and how it works hehe

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do i need to define or what "h" file do i need to include and where to put it to make this error fine?
Flyff leechers be like "What 'h' file do I need to include". :junglejane:

If you really want to know "what h"(omegalul) maybe stop leeching and just learn some basic things. By default, the function is completely fine. Thus, you've probably did yourself a stupid and created yourself an issue by adding something. Most likely a scoping issue but you could have also deleted the variable in the function.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flyff leechers be like "What 'h' file do I need to include". :junglejane:

If you really want to know "what h"(omegalul) maybe stop leeching and just learn some basic things. By default, the function is completely fine. Thus, you've probably did yourself a stupid and created yourself an issue by adding something. Most likely a scoping issue but you could have also deleted the variable in the function.

Is this a help thread?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Is this a help thread?

Yeah it is. But don't expect that every post on your thread will have the answer. Common sense or just searching Google helps a lot. Maybe also download some other sources and check those for the same functions. Visual Studio has a great function to 'Peek Definition' or 'Go to Definition'. Or just use the Visual Studio search function (CTRL + SHIFT + F).

As for the include files. Every .cpp has a corresponding .h file. Most of the time the .cpp files have the includes at the beginning of the file.

Good luck.

And as said before. Don't think that everyone wil spoon-feed you every answer. The best thing to ask for is a push in the right direction (hint).

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
No im not. But i got an account here about 3yrs ago, but i forgot it as of now i just created this account just educational purposes about flyff developing since it's (Pandemic) and my hobby is to play FLYFF. i want to feel how to be an admin locally and how it works hehe

So that explains your ban on epvp when i reported you earlier today for multi-accounting there? I knew who you were the second you made this account here because i banned you on flyff.codes for the same 2 names years back. I also was kind enough to alert the moderators here about this situation.

IFlyffMc -> Makiebao -> dotaboiz123

This leeching & entitlement problem with some of you in this scene is absolutely disgusting. Instead of learning, you make multiple accounts to beg for help and when you get called out make even more. Your part of a problem that continues to grow and take advantage of those nice enough to help you.

MadScientist & Groxy101 are absolutely both correct.

If you don't like then run back to epvp and stay there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So that explains your ban on epvp when i reported you earlier today for multi-accounting there? I knew who you were the second you made this account here because i banned you on flyff.codes for the same 2 names years back. I also was kind enough to alert the moderators here about this situation.

IFlyffMc -> Makiebao -> dotaboiz123

This leeching & entitlement problem with some of you in this scene is absolutely disgusting. Instead of learning, you make multiple accounts to beg for help and when you get called out make even more. Your part of a problem that continues to grow and take advantage of those nice enough to help you.

@MadScientist & @Groxy101 are absolutely both correct.

If you don't like then run back to epvp and stay there.

It wasn't me, I got a lot of flyff players here in my computer shop i dunno who is dotaboiz123 and who's IFlyffMc? wews!! im just new in flyff forums :blink: give me a strong proof that i am dotaboiz123 and IFlyffMC etc etc.. But yes i have account in epvp but the name was MPZooey and not IFlyffMC lol!!!! stop predicting things dude im just new in here i've submitted a msg on admin's here that im not dotaboiz123 like what you said lelzz..:laugh: next time don't just accuse people or guess who's behind that account thanks! :closedeyes:

Yeah it is. But don't expect that every post on your thread will have the answer. Common sense or just searching Google helps a lot. Maybe also download some other sources and check those for the same functions. Visual Studio has a great function to 'Peek Definition' or 'Go to Definition'. Or just use the Visual Studio search function (CTRL + SHIFT + F).

As for the include files. Every .cpp has a corresponding .h file. Most of the time the .cpp files have the includes at the beginning of the file.

Good luck.

And as said before. Don't think that everyone wil spoon-feed you every answer. The best thing to ask for is a push in the right direction (hint).

Yes i know, I do not force people here to help each of my threads here.. this is a help section it's natural to ask things that you don't know right?

You guy's are free to ignore post's right? so what's the problem with that?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this a help thread?
Yes i know, I do not force people here to help each of my threads here.. this is a help section it's natural to ask things that you don't know right?

If a person asks you for money for crack cocaine (ie. a drug addict) would you supply?

Maybe you can learn a little bit and show that you are indeed trying to learn and expand your knowledge like we see in some social systems for these drug addicts, but currently you're something special.

(metaphorically comparing flyff leeching behavior to drug addiction 'cause ya'll never learn anything)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back