Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New developer needs your help!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok Guys,

I am new aspiring developer here so far. I started with CUVVIE v15 server and as I can see on this forums releases are on left and right. Well my point is can you guys help me where can I start so I would be able to develop something new or something I can remake

for example is like

Custom Games
Custom Item
Custom Event games

and many more. I like backend stuffs so please help and guide

Thank you very much :eek:tt: :eek:tt: :eek:tt: :eek:tt: :eek:tt:

BTW NOte: I don't know if this is the right section I can post this

Last edited by a moderator:
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's hard to give you a clear answer to how to do those things without you having some knowledge of both the files and programming on beforehand.

I'd start with setting up a working test server, and then play around with the resource files. There's a lot of things you can do there, that are very simple. In order to make custom systems in-game you'll need to know c++. If you don't know anything about that yet, nobody here is going to be able to help you out much. There's no tutorial on how to make custom systems, you'll just have to learn that yourself as you progress.

Back