Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good day guyz. im having problems with making the registration site. im using cuvvie's v15 files and im using TheJacob registration script and i keep having this error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 31"

im using xampp 5.6 and already added php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll and php_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll and edited my php.ini

screenshots:

kellybang - Fatal error: Call to undefined function problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your username might be wrong?

./SQLEXPRESS ?

instead of the . place your sqlexpress username that you use when you are logging in Management Studio

Are you sure your SQL server is running?

Inactive
Reaction score
Your username might be wrong?

./SQLEXPRESS ?

instead of the . place your sqlexpress username that you use when you are logging in Management Studio

Are you sure your SQL server is running?

Has nothing to do with this.

good day guyz. im having problems with making the registration site. im using cuvvie's v15 files and im using TheJacob registration script and i keep having this error "Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 31"

im using xampp 5.6 and already added php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll and php_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll and edited my php.ini

screenshots:

mssql_connect() does not work with php 5.6, youll need to find a new site script that uses ODBC or sqlsrv. You could also downgrade to php 5.2

Anyways GL!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mssql_connect() does not work with php 5.6, youll need to find a new site script that uses ODBC or sqlsrv. You could also downgrade to php 5.2

Anyways GL!

thanks. ill try downloading xampp with 5.2php version.

Anyways GL!

the error got fixed. but now im having another error. im sure my mssql server and password is correct.

Warning: mssql_connect() [function.mssql-connect]: Unable to connect to server: kelzjam-PC\SQLEXPRESS

i used my virtual box setup.
screenshot

update:
connection fixed. this thread helped me. just downloaded the .dll

http://forum.ragezone.com/f483/connect-mssql-server-please-help-1088050/#post8553340

Back